💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Your favorite celebritiy "shutting-down rude interviewer" moments?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Scarlett has a sassy comeback when this guy who has previous for asking females creepy questions gets a bit too personal:

And this is a retro clip of Helen Mirren back when she was a young actress in 1975, being interviewed on classic British interview show, Parkinson. While I'm not the biggest fan of her, she's so intelligent here and shuts down his sexist questions so expertly. There's a part 2 but the first part is the worst. Helen admitted to him 35 years later that she hated speaking to him this entire interview:

Riley
17 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

LOL remember the days when people literally wondered if she had a penis like what kind of world lmao could you imagine those questions in TODAYs world? HA the audacity for somebody to even ask that straight up to her - that interviewer has some balls lmao 

Vitleysingur

Where is Bjork hitting the interviewer?:air:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Maleficent

LOL pretty much any Madonna interview where she isn’t being interviewed my someone famous like Ellen or Jimmy. 

Q: “What’s the worst part of being famous?”

M: “Having to answer stupid questions” 

Q: “But in the end you made even more money didn’t you?”

M: “Ya ...so good for me” 

and my fave: 

Q: “So you don’t let your kids watch tv?”

M: “No I think TV is trash, I didn’t watch tv and look how I turned out” 

Q: “So you think Tv is trash? But we’re one tv right now...”

M: *raises eyebrows* 

ZiggyZiggs
17 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

lmao did they kick her out? i have to laugh

Haroon

This one at the Grammys red carpet a few years ago :wtfga: 0-35, the rest isn't relevant

I was watching it live and I couldn't believe the interviewer actually said that to Taylor Swift :rip: She handled it very cleanly and plainly though, if it was me I probably wouldn't be able to :deadbanana:

Infinity Wave
On 8/4/2018 at 9:02 AM, Haroon said:

This one at the Grammys red carpet a few years ago :wtfga: 0-35, the rest isn't relevant

I was watching it live and I couldn't believe the interviewer actually said that to Taylor Swift :rip: She handled it very cleanly and plainly though, if it was me I probably wouldn't be able to :deadbanana:

Omg this truly is rude and offensive :interestinga:

Colourful

John Wayne
On 8/4/2018 at 9:02 AM, Haroon said:

that little pause and her dead stare kills me every time :air:

Chickens in Malibu
2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Lmao Rihanna Queen of shutting down interviewers.

That reporter who called Gaga's mask "bird nest" :rip: 

27monster27
On 8/3/2018 at 8:55 AM, RudraCNG said:

I will always remember this as one of the greatest things to have happened in 2009.

he/him/his

Archived