💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Vegas Residency Setlist!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Hello everyone! Here is my Vegas Residency setlist! I hope you like it and aside from giving me your opinion I would love to read yours!:woohoo:

The Piano Engagement

The piano engagement will be like described, an intimate night with Lady Gaga. For this show, not much stage set-up is needed; one screen for backdrops, a stage itself, and a piano with a microphone. The piano sits very close to the audience so Gaga could interact with the crowd. For this show, Gaga sings nearly all her ballads/piano-oriented songs and acoustic versions of some of her songs. . Between the songs, Gaga will very often interact with the crowd. For her looks, Gaga will just wear her blonde hair loose and wavy, and wear the most beautiful, but also very Gaga-like, long dresses. She changes her outfits around the few songs, during the musical interludes, which you can see in the setlist!

SETLIST:

Spoiler

The Edge Of Glory (Acoustic)

Introduction speech moment

Speechless

Gypsy (Acoustic)

Speech moment

Musical interlude

Speech moment

Til It Happens To You

Marry The Night (Acoustic)

Your Song (Elton John Cover)

Yoü And I (Acoustic)

Musical interlude

Speech moment

Brown Eyes

ARTPOP (Acoustic)

Musical interlude

Million Reasons

Hair

The Enigma Part

This is the part of the Residency with full theatrics, visuals, choreography, amazing outfits, It’s just like a tour! The stage will be similair to the BTWB one with artRAVE-esque (small considering it’s a theater) catwalks and a full GA! Gaga will be wearing a different outfit every segment( like every tour) and she will wear the same hairstyle the full show, but the hairstyle will variate per leg, like at the BTWB. The default hairstyle and starter is the blonde Coachella wig with teal streaks, then the second leg it has lime green streaks, then the third leg pink streaks, the fourth leg yellow streaks etc. etc. 

SETLIST:

Spoiler

Poker Face Intro

Poker Face

Dance In The Dark

Interlude

Government Hooker

Alejandro

ScheiBe

Interlude

Paparazzi

Just Dance

LoveGame

Interlude

John Wayne

Electric Chapel

Telephone

Interlude

Heavy Metal Lover

The Edge Of Glory

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

Applause

Interlude

Venus

Born This Way

The Queen Instrumental outro

Interlude

Bad Romance

Marry The Night

I know the setlist may be a bit long, but what do you think?

Oryank21

The setlist is way to short! you have 17 songs in the enigma show and that's probably never going to happen cause gaga will have six albums and a few stand alone singles to put in the setlist! it has to be at least a 25 song setlist and i believe that it will be around 30 considering she wil have six albums at the time of the residency.

LittleMonster20
22 minutes ago, oryan21 said:

The setlist is way to short! you have 17 songs in the enigma show and that's probably never going to happen cause gaga will have six albums and a few stand alone singles to put in the setlist! it has to be at least a 25 song setlist and i believe that it will be around 30 considering she wil have six albums at the time of the residency.

Oh yeah you’re right!

I guess I’ll update it when the new music is out then!

fivefoottwo

i love this!! the acoustic one makes so much sense, i love that you included ARTPOP acoustic and the visuals are thought out so well too <3

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, fivefoottwo said:

i love this!! the acoustic one makes so much sense, i love that you included ARTPOP acoustic and the visuals are thought out so well too <3

Thank you! I’m glad you love it!

Jeroen Bloeming

Love it! But where are ARTPOP songs in the Enigma one. We need more than Applause

LittleMonster20
8 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Love it! But where are ARTPOP songs in the Enigma one. We need more than Applause

Oh I forgot one segement I’ll add it right away!

It includes Venus, Born This Way and The Queen as an Instrumental outro.

PlanetChromatica

Too many album songs, no room for ASIB or LG6 songs, the only album tracks I think she may do are Scheisse and maybe Bloody Mary, if she did others then they would be Monster, Dance in the Dark, Venus or Diamond Heart.

Kimmo

This is more like an interlude setlist residency:messga:

You’re e almost putting the same amount of interludes and songs :laughga:

Hottie Detector

My Enigma Heart
2 hours ago, oryan21 said:

I personally don't think the setlist would be that long considering the fact that she has fibromyalgia and it is simply unsustainable for her to do a 30 song setlist (Cue the JWT). But we'll see I guess..

Phlop

She ain’t doin all that.

I see Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW, TEOG, Y&I, Applause, MR, TC = 12 songs

maybe 3 new tracks off LG6 for 15

and 3 fan faves 

BYE

adamsenigma
6 minutes ago, Phlop said:

She ain’t doin all that.

I see Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW, TEOG, Y&I, Applause, MR, TC = 12 songs

maybe 3 new tracks off LG6 for 15

and 3 fan faves 

She always perform like 25 songs tho

Oryank21
1 hour ago, My Enigma Heart said:

I personally don't think the setlist would be that long considering the fact that she has fibromyalgia and it is simply unsustainable for her to do a 30 song setlist (Cue the JWT). But we'll see I guess..

The songs obviously won't be full length, A lot of medleys, mashups and short edits of songs will have to be made for a 30+ song setlist.

Phlop
56 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

She always perform like 25 songs tho

But she has fibro and a in a residency a lot of the dates are closer together as opposed to a tour when it’s mostly on the weekends.

BYE

Archived