Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Difference Between Gaga & Madonna

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Killa

Well i take madge on this. Gaga sometimes is too polite and overly sweet and well... bit theatrical.

At least madge owns ha bitchiness. Though the dolls slayed you old hag

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Well i take madge on this. Gaga sometimes is too polite and overly sweet and well... bit theatrical.

:what:

Pietro
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

lalalalalom

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

:deadbanana:

LePetitGAGABLover
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

Though the dolls slayed you old hag

Also this made my day thank you:lmao:

Killa
1 minute ago, Pietro said:

That bitchness can destroy someone's self esteem

True. True:triggered:

Just justifying maself darn it:triggered:

hoebitch11

i have a feeling Madonna interacted with them before... or behind the scenes... but yes, Gags was much more polite... But I enjoy the... harshness of Madonna...

Killa
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

:deadbanana:

Oh cmon. First her gaze is everywhere. Which was common in many her appearances. Poor girl must have been tired and stoned as hell. And its like shes trying so hard to be there. 

It feels off. Dont mean she isnt being homest

GypsyBabe

Ugggh I try so hard to like Madonna because she’s an icon but...

pmJQSBYNg

She’s so rude. Those guys probably spent so much time on those dolls. I feel bad for them. Thats like making a costume for the JWT that is fashioned off of Gaga’s outfits and meeting her and she’s like “That not how mine looked”... Who does that? 

But I guess if they are her fans, then they probably understand her “humor” better than I do and it wasn’t hurtful to them. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
21 minutes ago, Killa said:

Though the dolls slayed you old hag

:sharon:  :sharon: :sharon:

As for Gaga, I don’t think she’s “too polite” or “overly sweet”...I just think that she cares about other peoples feelings and understands the weight that her words carry. Imagine that girls devastation if she was not gracious and said that the little clothes were ugly or something. 

⚯͛

Pop Music

I just can't stand for anyone being rude to fans. I'm glad both of my favs adore their fans and are so sweet and generous. :huntyga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

GypsyBabe
19 minutes ago, Killa said:

First her gaze is everywhere. Which was common in many her appearances. Poor girl must have been tired and stoned as hell.

:lmao: Bish be looking left and right. 

I also think she has really sh*tty eyesight cause her contacts are mad obvious and she does the whole Stevie Nicks space eyes thing. Like she’s adjusting her vision. But Stevie was also high all the time on top of being blind too so who knows. 

⚯͛

SpamMusubi

I honestly don't get the whole thing where people call someone real/honest when they act rude or mean, and then they say someone who is nice is just acting fake. Like idk about you guys, but I'd rather hang with some fake as* bitches if mean people are supposedly the "real ones.":wtfga:

Sushi is my one true passion

Maleficent
15 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Ugggh I try so hard to like Madonna because she’s an icon but...

pmJQSBYNg

She’s so rude. Those guys probably spent so much time on those dolls. I feel bad for them. Thats like making a costume for the JWT that is fashioned off of Gaga’s outfits and meeting her and she’s like “That not how mine looked”... Who does that? 

But I guess if they are her fans, then they probably understand her “humor” better than I do and it wasn’t hurtful to them. 

I really don't think she's trying to be rude to be honest. She just has a really wonky (read: terrible) sense of humour... She just thinks being bitchy is funny--and she always has, even in Truth or Dare

Archived