šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna on today's music landscape: "Everyone sounds the same"

sipthistea

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Says who. Whos desperate of hits. Who tried to fit in a lot of celebrities in a music video which end up looking tacky

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cunty whore
4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I secretly want everyone to be eliminated so I can rise from the ashes, edges intact, as supreme ruler.Ā Ā 

powvwYWJg

where is that gif come fromĀ 

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Adlinazee said:

where is that gif come fromĀ 

Its some ASMR lady :laughga:

Ā 

āšÆĶ›

BLACKOUTbritney
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Rebel Heartļ»æ has nothing in common with Hard Candy and MDNA

He means each album has followed currentĀ trends at the time.Ā Hard Candy was literally Future Sex/Lovesounds meets Loose. Nothing groundbreaking and extremely similar to albums released 2 years earlierĀ 

FadMadonsterStan

Well hopefully this is a sign that her music wonā€™t be trash because 2008 and forward her albumĀ quality overall got worse and worse over the years. Please give us a good high quality album like Ray Of Light or ConfessionsĀ :giveup:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, Californian100 said:

Well hopefully this is a sign that her music wonā€™t be trash because 2008 and forward her albumĀ quality overall got worse and worse over the years. Please give us a good high quality album like Ray Of Light or ConfessionsĀ :giveup:

ROL and Confessions were good but I still believe that American Life trumps them all (and music is a close second). Thank god sheā€™s working with Mirwais. He has always delivered!

Eddie

Her last albums sound like anything but newĀ :smh:Ā they obviously were following the trend of that year...Madge I'll believe you when I listen to your "new sound that doesn't sound like something fromĀ this year"Ā :laughga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

I strongly believe she will deliver! She's been doing the album in all peace this time. She herself has been frustrated with modern album making processes. And besides, RH is a great album even if not quite polished. Much better than many many many pop album released sincešŸ‘€

SEXODUS

She spilled some hot burning tea.Ā 

Now she better practice what she preachesĀ ā€˜cause otherwise sheā€™s another one of them.Ā 

Hyperballad

not gonna get excited because theres 2 outcomesĀ :messga:Ā 

1)Ā she delivers a masterpiece and were left with a masterpiece, possibly her best since ConfessionsĀ :firega:Ā 

2)Ā she ends up making generic-collab music and were all devastatedĀ :crossed:

Hyperballad
5 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Says who. Whos desperate of hits. Who tried to fit in a lot of celebrities in a music video which end up looking tacky

not Madonna because I pretend that video youā€™re referencing doesnā€™t existĀ :huntyga:

MyQueen
7 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

G.U.Y:madge:

Archived