Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

What if Judas wasn't released on Easter?

Drin Lon

Choose  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Judas vs Venus

• Judas
    • Venus

Featured Posts

RAMROD

10/10 it would blow up

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Very Gaga Holida
5 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

I think the BTW singles should have been:

BTW

TEOG

MTN 

Y&I

Hair

:gaycat:

In my opinion the singles should have been:

1. The Edge Of Glory [2/11]

2. Born This Way (US & Germany only) [4/15] 

3. Scheiße (WW except Germany) [5/09]

4. Heavy Metal Lover [8/16]

5. Bloody Mary [10/21]

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

In my opinion the singles should have been:

1. The Edge Of Glory [2/11]

2. Born This Way (US & Germany only) [4/15] 

3. Scheiße (WW except Germany) [5/09]

4. Heavy Metal Lover [8/16]

5. Bloody Mary [10/21]

:oprah:

A Very Gaga Holida
2 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

:oprah:

The GP wasn't into it at all, so... 

BUT, US would love the lyrics & Germany would need a single

6 hours ago, Florian said:

A lot of you blame Judas for Gaga's mainstream downfall but I'd argue that the real reason was BTW the single and the way too heavy promo where Gaga lowkey alienated the GP. 

It was that time when it clearly became too gay to listen to Lady Gaga and the fragile straight audience tried to avoid her as much as possible.

It's true but I'm crying a bit :nooo:

Drin Lon
3 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

The GP wasn't into it at all, so... 

BUT, US would love the lyrics & Germany would need a single

Hmm sis, BTW (the song) did considerably better worldwide than in the US, especially in Asia where it's one of her biggest hits. It managed to pull 10M pure sales worldwide and according to the UWC, it was the 7th biggest of 2011 worldwide, not too bad... Also, why would Germany need a single but the rest of the world wouldn't :oprah:

A Very Gaga Holida
35 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Hmm sis, BTW (the song) did considerably better worldwide than in the US, especially in Asia where it's one of her biggest hits. It managed to pull 10M pure sales worldwide and according to the UWC, it was the 7th biggest of 2011 worldwide, not too bad... Also, why would Germany need a single but the rest of the world wouldn't :oprah:

The same would have happened to Fashion Of His Love or even Highway Unicorn. People only bought it because it was her come back single. She was at the highest peak ever for an artist at the time. 

And Germany would need a single since Scheiße wouldn't have been released there. 

LadyLuca

I didnt know Gaga released Judas video on eastern....wow.....thats just.. xd

Drin Lon
39 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

The same would have happened to Fashion Of His Love or even Highway Unicorn. People only bought it because it was her come back single. She was at the highest peak ever for an artist at the time. 

And Germany would need a single since Scheiße wouldn't have been released there. 

Interesting thought process but like... no

LWYMMD was also Taylor's comeback single and it's nowhere near 10M sales WW, not even in SPS

A Very Gaga Holida
8 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Interesting thought process but like... no

LWYMMD was also Taylor's comeback single and it's nowhere near 10M sales WW, not even in SPS

LWYMMD was released late 2017, BTW was released in early 2011, it's totally different. 

And please, don't compare them. 1989 Taylor's success multiplied by 5 is nowhere near TFM Gaga's success (divided by two) lmao

tezbear91

Yeah I always thought the singles should have gone...

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory 

Scheisse 

Hair

battle for your life.

Drin Lon

LWYMMD was released late 2017, BTW was released in early 2011, it's totally different. 

That's why I said not even in SPS, meaning that LWYMMD doesn't compare to BTW even if we count streaming, which is actually bigger now than in 2011.

And please, don't compare them. 1989 Taylor's success multiplied by 5 is nowhere near TFM Gaga's success (divided by two) lmao

You're so delusional lmao

The Fame sold around 10M copies ww

1989 sold around the same.

The Fame Monster (rerelease/ep) sold around 6M copies ww

TF/M has the edge but you're delusional for thinking it's that big of a difference 

A Very Gaga Holida
2 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

That's why I said not even in SPS, meaning that LWYMMD doesn't compare to BTW even if we count streaming, which is actually bigger now than in 2011.

You're so delusional lmao

The Fame sold around 10M copies ww

1989 sold around the same.

The Fame Monster (rerelease/ep) sold around 6M copies ww

TF/M has the edge but you're delusional for thinking it's that big of a difference 

First of all, the sales climate doesn't work like that at all. In 2018,the sales are dead. 

Also, I didn't say that The Fame Monster sold more than 1989, read again. I said the truth, that Gaga was WAAAAAAAY more successful in 2009 than Taylor has ever been. Gaga was literally on top of the World, whereas Taylor or anyone else has never been that big in a moment of their carreer. Of course it didn't last but it's not the point

That J

The only reason Judas didnt hit so well was because the average fan found it to be too similar to Bad Romance.  Even the Church said it didnt bother them. This controversy every puts on it really didnt exist.   It's a fave song of mine tho.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived