đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Chainsmokers for Super Bowl 2019?

My Enigma Heart

Featured Posts

Gmonster

I don't think this will happen. They made a mistake putting ColdPlay once so I don't think they will make the same mistake twice. I love Coldplay but let's be honest... No one wanted to see them at the superbowl. No one want to see The Chainsmokers there. Bye

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

I don't think so

all they do is stand around a sort of sing and jump around with a lot of lasers plus their popular songs were all sung by other artists unless they want to invite all the singers up to the stage.......just doesn't sound right to me :trollga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Ms I am a local

No, just... no.

Also, what are they going to perform? A looped version of closer until the end of the performance? :oprah:

KEEP IT

Spoiler

I know they have more hits but still, they don’t have an iconic song.

DiscoHeaven23

in reference to the article, “Somebody”is not a hit. It didn’t even manage to chart on the Hot 100. It peaked at #5 on Bubbling Under (which means it’s peak could be considered #105):vegas:

they have five “hits”:

Roses

Dont Let Me Down

Closer

Paris

Something Just Like This

and their latest songs have all flopped.

Regina George

Why would someone even think that NFL would let this happen? SB is HUGE thing and they wouldn’t let someone who just started their career perform. 

ryanripley

Side Effects is a really great song though

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SwissMonster

The same show where MJ, Beyoncé, Madonna, Gaga, prince, etc, etc... had the honor to play?! The ****, I hope not! The US are cancelled if this is true :madge:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

hope this is true. there hasn't been a good super bowel since katy perry. Just my honest onion 

I love a good humor on the internet :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Pop Music

Literally I will only except Taylor, P!nk or Britney. Everyone else can go home sis. No one deserves it more than taylor though. The Rep Stadium Tour is easily the biggest tour of this entire year and has made impact on pop culture (The 1,2,3 lets go bitch) not to mention how amazing reputation is on top of the trillions of other achievements she has gotten throughout her career. It is incredibly shocking that she hasn't done it yet. :madge:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Hi Its Nicole
10 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Literally I will only except Taylor, P!nk or Britney. Everyone else can go home sis. No one deserves it more than taylor though. The Rep Stadium Tour is easily the biggest tour of this entire year and has made impact on pop culture (The 1,2,3 lets go bitch) not to mention how amazing reputation is on top of the trillions of other achievements she has gotten throughout her career. It is incredibly shocking that she hasn't done it yet. :madge:

I agree 100%

Hello Gaga

GypsyBabe

Well it really can’t get worse than Justin’s, and it can’t possibly be good as Gaga’s...

Personally I don’t care. I secretly want every superbowl performance for the next 10 years to suck so Gaga remains on her pedestal of perfection. :vegas:

⚯͛

Archived