Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Chainsmokers for Super Bowl 2019?

My Enigma Heart

Featured Posts

My Enigma Heart

Apparently, there are a couple of articles (and talk on twitter) written on the possibility that the Chainsmokers could headline 2019's Superbowl.

The Chainsmokers have made quite the name for themselves. Their hits include a wide range of songs with ‘Closer’, ‘Somebody‘, and their latest single ‘Side Effects‘ being some of most notable. Now, based on a series of clues it looks the guys are showing no signs of slowing down. A recent show held in Los Angeles has many wondering if they could be hinting at an iconic performance in the future—The Super Halftime Show

Last week, Party Report reported The Chainsmokers held a rare, semi-private, hometown L.A. show where they partnered up with Pepsi to celebrate the brand’s history with Pop music. Several nods were made during the set at Michael Jackson and Britney Spears, but such a show has many wondering if there might be more than what meets the eye here.

This was the first sight attendees got to witness when they first entered The Palladium on Sunset Blvd. for their hometown show. The billing resembles that of another very well known event also sponsored by Pepsi as well, The Superbowl Halftime Show.

Could the recent partnership with Pepsi mean a future appearance and performance for next year’s Superbowl Halftime Show? If so, the second question is who could they bring on as guests for the once in a lifetime experience?

https://www.edmtunes.com/2018/07/could-the-chainsmokers-be-headed-to-the-super-bowl/

https://dancingastronaut.com/2018/08/chainsmokers-next-line-provide-super-bowl-2019s-half-time-entertainment/

Spoiler

Tbh, it seems like a reach to me and just pure speculation. I hope they won't be headlining SB cause it seems like a huge downgrade from Gaga to these 2 frat monkeys. :saladga: Anyway, I wanna hear your opinions! :staymad:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amidana

SETLIST:

Chainsmokers enter stage

Closer (30 second version)

Introduce Lady Gaga

Gaga enters stage while Chainsmokers exit stage

:legend:

PerfectCure

I haven't listened to anything they've released since Something Just Like This so no :party:

Bolkins

Absolutely not, I would understand if they were supporting a bigger act ala LMFAO with Madonna (what was she thinking btw) but as a stand alone headliner I do not think so Hun. 

NIGHTCRAWLER

AHHAHAH seriously that's the funniest and fakest rumor I've ever read on this site

I mean... why not?

Yeah! Let’s invite icons like Prince, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga and some djs that have been around for 2 years achieving an astounding resume of 2 hits! Great Idea! 

Fokc no :interestinga:

DelusionalGaga
20 minutes ago, My Enigma Heart said:

Their hits include a wide range of songs with ‘Closer’, ‘Somebody‘, and their latest single ‘Side Effects‘ being some of most notable

21 minutes ago, My Enigma Heart said:

it looks the guys are showing no signs of slowing down

21 minutes ago, My Enigma Heart said:

iconic performance

tenor.gif?itemid=5272903

Archived