💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Chainsmokers for Super Bowl 2019?

My Enigma Heart

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, My Enigma Heart said:

The Chainsmokers have made quite the name for themselves.

Yeah; that name is: Douches

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

This has to be false

They only have a handful of hits (Selfie, Paris etc) and Closer, a collab song is their biggest No. 1 hit. For artists/groups to perform, aren't they mean't to have an entire catalogue of hits? And at least a few of them (i.e. more than just 3) being No. 1? 

It's complete B.S. everyone. The Super Bowl only invites performers to do the halftime show who are iconic and have made a mega impact in music (MJ, Prince, Beyoncè, Madonna, Katy Perry, Gaga, Justin Timberlake, U2 and so on). To invite a mainstream DJ group that have made NO impact whatsoever to the music industry and have legit only 3 small hits doesn't sound SB worthy. And if the rumours are true, 2019 SB will be the first show that underperforms, and the SB are truely sabotaging themselves... BOOKMARK ME. 

By the way, if they really wanted to invite a DJ artist(s) to do the halftime show, why would they not even consider David Guetta first? He's made dozens of hits over the past decade and majority of them have hit the charts majorly. I'm not saying the SB should invite Guetta to do the show, but why on earth would they consider Chain-Brokers before him? 

Sounds fake, take it with a grain of nothing.

Rat Boy

hope this is true. there hasn't been a good super bowel since katy perry. Just my honest onion 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Xoxo Adriana
55 minutes ago, Scathach said:

There is a fake Super Bowl rumor every year in August, last year was Britney lol 

and instead we got her ex :firega:

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

hope this is true. there hasn't been a good super bowel since katy perry. Just my honest onion 

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.giftumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

This is giving me “x was seen at Electric Lady studio, Gaga collab confirmed?” teas

If I get seen drinking Pepsi, am I the next possible Super Bowl headliner? :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Rezzi Musta

Actually i like that they choose unlikeable artists so people will say for years "Gaga's show was better" :firega:

zakariah

nahhhh, they'll probably go for either a female artist or a band next year

zakariah
30 minutes ago, Rezzi Musta said:

Actually i like that they choose unlikeable artists so people will say for years "Gaga's show was better" :firega:

tea

Andreu

I mean id be able to believe it when they had that impressive streak of hits but, with their newest stuff flopping? Not realistic.

If flops can do it thy better choose someone that makes good music

SFDMQ
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4833647

Archived