rumor

The Chainsmokers for Super Bowl 2019?

My Enigma Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

I would be okay with this. I like some of their songs. Side effects and Sick boy are good songs.  

But I thougth after JT a female or some band is comming next. I mean DJ´s are fine too. I just think its going to be a female again.- my prediction is always right

matteonster

*sorry I have to laugh gif*

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Trump should just deport them before this mess happens.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Battle 4 Ur Life

they're dumb if they do this. what the f* are they gonna present? "Closer", "Selfie"?

they have one good song which is not theirs but a remix for Say Lou Lou's Julian. that's their only good work.

it would be humiliating for both sides. no.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Phaye Monster

Do people even know who they are? I’ve heard two songs by them. It would be so messy:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Scathach

There is a fake Super Bowl rumor every year in August, last year was Britney lol 

nikola

Lol......NO

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sebastiaan De Graaf

They would be the latest I would expect. "Closer", "#SELFIE" "Roses", "Something Just Like This", "Sick Boy" and "Paris" are hits but for the rest? Secondly, they are in the music business for like only 3 years. Thirdly, if they sound like they did on the VMA'S of 2016, they would get spit out by the gp. Fourtly, their music sounds generic to a lot of people, even though "The Cure" wouldn't exist without their music.

This reminds me of The Black Eyed Peas headlining the Superbowl back in 2010. Just don't. Taylor Swift, P!nk, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears or Rihanna should headline the Superbowl and no one else

Roboboy

Of course not, they've only been around for five years, their music is generic and boring, and what would they even do the whole time? DJ?

Economy

Being in it is one thing but outright headlining it seems unlikely.

The majority of the time they get either artists that have been relevant for quite some time, or if they are relatively new they have to be huge like one of the very biggest artists

The chainsmokers are neither

Archived