💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj’s "Queen" comes out the 17th of August

Gagi

Featured Posts

Thomas P
3 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

I love her but she’s lying. And if it is true for her it’s complete bull **** for Nicki. Numbers are 90% of her content now.  

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
2 hours ago, maxmore said:

lol yall are blowing this way out of proportion. i dont  think that anyone takes chart position as seriously as you guys do

(except katy maybe) 

And Nicki. :huntyga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Chic

I think Ari doesn't care because she has nothing to fear, her #1 appears to be on lock.

Spartacus

Surprisingly I couldn't care less. :ohwell:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Phlop

Ari ain’t bothered about this. She’s secured at #1. Her fan base is stronger.

BYE

Robo Ga

IMAGINE if Gaga did this ....... Gaga Daily would be down for MONTHS .... :icega:

🤖⚡️

TheRoof
3 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I love her but she’s lying. And if it is true for her it’s complete bull **** for Nicki. Numbers are 90% of her content now.  

nnnnnn Ari responded on twitter again

Y’all getting all butt hurt while Nicki and Ariana’s friendship still gonna be solid af and y’all asses still gonna be broke af and bitter af. That’s the real gag :triggered:

thatfoxyfeeling

This is giving me Roar v Applause vibes and I'm kinda here for it. :huntyga:

freebit

I may be in the minority here, but I can't stand how Ariana types on social media. :saladga: It's like she's 12 and trying to be cool. I like some of her songs, but I can't with her, even when she's making some points or whatever. 

Anyway, I'm curious about who will debut higher because both have similar peaks with their singles & promo singles. I also have a feeling that after Nicki releases Billboard is going to look into doing away with bundles or greatly reducing their effect somehow.

hamster11

I just got mad but realizing she's had 3 albums with 30 songs on each one which I have never finished from beginning to end makes me me a little less mad.

sipthistea

We gotta respect the Queen of rap, pop, the gays, feminism, social wokeness and coherence. 

She gave us the bop fefe with her bff and social warrior s6tyn9ine, so she deserves the world and tje attention. 

Archived