question

Where did the Nicki hate come from?

whore

Featured Posts

Sebastiaan De Graaf
On 8/1/2018 at 7:44 AM, FrankGutz said:

alvnlanvlanvlans   the accuracy lmfao

lol, i know

lmfao, charts doesnt mean shes the best of the queen, she will NEVER get the praise or acclaim Lauryn Hill or TLC had, she's a joke in the hip-hop community and the only ppl praising her are teen gays that lives stan culture, and she has sold that amount just because she has had 10000000 features, and most of them are for the fans of Ari, Justin Biebers, David Guetta etc... who gave them quick hits

I didn't say she is the best, but not every female rapper sell records after all those years. Nicki definitely has something, otherwise people wouldn't stream her songs. She also has hits without features:reductive:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

She’s a mess that is why.

Whenever another female is killing the game she resorts to silly and desperate tactics to try and influence numbers. 

She comes across as not a nice person too. 

Do not get me wrong, she’s a talented person who has released some great bops, but I am not a fan.

In my messy era.

nikola

She is just a bad person... she hates competition... Cardi came and she is slaying the game and Nicki can't stand that...her ego is so big she thinks that she is the best and that there is no one better than her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

StrawberryBlond

It's long overdue in my opinion. Right from the beginning, I couldn't stand this woman's arrogant attitude. For those who haven't heard her debut album, she was already calling herself the queen. Who calls themselves the queen on their debut? At least her peers waited until their second album at the very least to do that. Right out the gate, she was insulting Lil Kim and calling her old and Kim was and still is my favourite female rapper, so she went right into my bad books from the off. She never liked any females, always looking for an excuse to shade them because she felt threatened. Her second album, when she went 50% pop, was awful, so it's not like I could even put her into the realm of "good rapper, bad attitude" as she had nothing going for her now. She put out her best effort with The Pinkprint but her attitude remained the same. I know lots of others who felt the same. And if anyone still liked her, their opinions were massively swayed when Remy Ma dropped Shether, which was like lighting a stick of dynamite. It exposed absolutely everything about her, most of which had been unknown at the time from cheating on her partner, sleeping with a lot of rappers to try to make it, using ghostwriters, being a drug addict, supporting her pedophile brother, etc. Nicki took ages to answer back (which really goes against street code, showing how much she really relies on ghostwriters) and when she did, with the amazingly underwhelming No Frauds, the only thing she denied out of all the accusations was that she signed a 360 deal. If that's all she could deny, which was literally the weakest, least career-ruining thing, then all the other stuff must be true. And that really was her ended to a lot of people. Now she's gone right off the deep end ever since, delaying her album, putting out dated material, subtely shading Cardi B, collabing with 6ix9ine for controversy, just generally being an all-round mess. People are finally waking up and about time too.

On 8/1/2018 at 3:36 AM, Fable said:

I noticed tides turning around the Remy beef, which Remy likes to play innocent at - but she clearly took the first subliminal shots. Then people got the whole "Nicki doesn't like other females" thing in their heads despite her working with M.I.A, Trina, Eve, Lil Kim (believe it or not, they are in a song together) and Cardi (although that was later). She has always been cool with Foxy as well and has shown love to the newer generation too doing remixes and freestyles to Young M.A and PTAF. She has also called out personally the younger female rappers she ****s with.

Does it matter if Remy started it? All that matters is that she was telling the truth. If all Nicki could deny was the 360 deal, then we know the other stuff is true. The only guilty one here is Nicki. And it doesn't matter that she worked with other females - she only did that when it suited her and helped win her sales. She's subtely shaded many females when they're no longer of use to her. She reminds me of Madonna in that sense - cool with younger women in her genre until they start outshining her and then she starts shading them. Typical female power politics, no different to playground bullies. I can't abide mean girls. After years of being bossed around by girls like that, I've made it my life's work to see right through these kinds of women and call them out on their BS and I encourage other women to do the same. It blows my mind how some women can't spot a fake b***h when they see one.

Dunk96

Nicki is extremely overrated and over-saturated in the music consensus. Her earlier work was a bit more meaningful,but now it seems to be swinging towards being overly conceited and angry and defensive over nothing. She's become extremely self-absorbed in her work (did the album title Queen not give that away?) and she starts beef with pretty much every female rapper,both old and new. She needs to chill out and realize that she's too big for her britches.

Hi Its Nicole

2-41.pngNicki-Minaj-Bully-.jpgClCsdevUsAAG1MW.jpg

(She said this when a fan asked her why she didn’t speak about the PULSE NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING)

Dhl8A3lVMAEVqf8.jpg

Hello Gaga

Smother Em Eh

I never liked the vibe she gave off and she has a bad attitude. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived