💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where did the Nicki hate come from?

whore

Featured Posts

whore

She went from being the undeniable Queen of Rap™ to the second most criticized person on this site (only second to Azealia :lana:) Yes, she’s made some questionable choices, but people aren’t even critical of her, they’re just hateful. I’m not even a Nicki Minaj fan but I’m confused where this change of atmosphere originated?? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

It comes naturally, from her personality, music, artistry.

I don't think she doesn't get a grasp on what GP want to hear, yet she had no dignity on her music i think, as she keep getting weirder and weirder in her visual, but the music is getting bleh. I think she needs to have another Super Bass

DrKindnessKunt1999

It started to increase when she said nothing about the Pulse nightclub shooting (and blocked a fan who asked her to comment since she’s a “gay icon”) and collaborated with a pedophile. 

River

It comes from her actions and decisions.. she's a bad person, a bad celebrity, shouldn't be famous, she's a bully..

She totally destroyed the female rap and hip-hop by pushing away and dragging down all the rest of the females.. it was actually the dark age of the female rap and hip-hop...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

i never really cared or liked her and collaborating with 6ix9ine didn't help that at all

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe

Her bad attitude, her personality, her tearing other successful women down, her support of rapists...

⚯͛

Pablo

I think the Remy feud and Cardi feud really set off the hate train, then people started looking deeper and realized all the horrible things she does. (Plus her recent songs have been tragic :poot:)

Don't visit my profile

Thomas P

You can’t defend her anymore. She’s essentially destroyed her career. She’s bad at being famous. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bebe

While there has been some fair criticism (her blasting a writer on twitter, her work with 6ix9ine) I do think a lot of the criticism is unfair.

I noticed tides turning around the Remy beef, which Remy likes to play innocent at - but she clearly took the first subliminal shots. Then people got the whole "Nicki doesn't like other females" thing in their heads despite her working with M.I.A, Trina, Eve, Lil Kim (believe it or not, they are in a song together) and Cardi (although that was later). She has always been cool with Foxy as well and has shown love to the newer generation too doing remixes and freestyles to Young M.A and PTAF. She has also called out personally the younger female rappers she ****s with.

Then Cardi came up, Nicki was cool with her and the media pitted them against each other with what was honestly BS. That just heightened the Nicki hate train and since then she has had some slip ups that deserve criticism (although even there it feels like she cops it worse than the dudes).

Honestly Nicki has been so dominant, people got tired of her being the only option around when it came to mainstream female rappers. It's led to some backlash against her. It was building, growing and pretty strong before any of her recent drama so it's not totally fair to pin it on that. 

Archived