Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where did the Nicki hate come from?

whore

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I don't see any hate :giggle:

Anyway, people been hot and cold to her. But, ever since she blocked that one fan for asking why she is not saying anything about that shooting in Gay club in Florida, some gay men started to take distance over her :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri

All her verses are the same.

*Some sport reference*

*Jewelry reference*

*How great she is*

*Shade*

ThisGuyTony
2 hours ago, Young Pancake said:

Personally, it started last year fo me. She was featured in a lot of song and she became over expose to me. I remember she was releasing a new song a week at some point and that's when I stopped caring. Everything sounded the same and she used the same lyrics, "bitches are my sons" etc. 

I agree with all this.

Plus her personality and her "queen mentality" is off-putting.

2 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

The Nicki Hate Train™ 

running express to nowhere

Now boarding everyone on priority d!ck! For those who like to ride d!ck in style! :vegas:

FrankGutz
21 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Im sorry but thats absolute BS, Get off stan twitter. Talk to some REAL hip hop heads and people who understand the game and the genre. Anyone who at any point called her "The Queen of Rap" in a non-ironic manner is a very much ignorant or uneducated. Take your pick. That isnt to be mean, but you need to broaden your horizons musically if you think shes even in the top 5. Biggest female star current in genre does not a Queen make. Next you are going to tell me Eminem is the king of rap. 

That's the reason her high charting songs are POP, everytime she has tried with hip hop she flops

When u had Lauryn Hill, Missy, Foxy, Eve, Da Brat, Lil Kim, i mean, i feel u, she's a total joke :air:  

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

That's the reason her high charting songs are POP, everytime she has tried with hip hop she flops

When u had Lauryn Hill, Missy, Foxy, Eve, Da Brat, Lil Kim, i mean, i feel u, she's a total joke :air:  

THANK YOU. Finally someone gets it. I feel like im shouting at a brick wall on this website trying to get people to diversify their taste. 

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

THANK YOU. Finally someone gets it. I feel like im shouting at a brick wall on this website trying to get people to diversify their taste. 

They are too young and they only know Iggy and Nicki, u cant expect that much lmfao

Ugh, Left Eye was one of my faves back then, ugh, TLC never was the same without her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

They are too young and they only know Iggy and Nicki, u cant expect that much lmfao

Ugh, Left Eye was one of my faves back then, ugh, TLC never was the same without her

I grew up listening to TLC and this aint even just about rap. Its about ever genre ever here. They dont GET it. 

Sebastiaan De Graaf

I don't really care about the hate, I'm not a fan of most of her music but she remains one of the queens of rap. She sold a lot of records and managed to do that solo and in the feature. Not every artist can make hits (solo or feature) for 8 years straight:reductive:

FrankGutz
34 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

All her verses are the same.

*Some sport reference*

*Jewelry reference*

*How great she is*

*Shade*

alvnlanvlanvlans   the accuracy lmfao

13 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I grew up listening to TLC and this aint even just about rap. Its about ever genre ever here. They dont GET it. 

lol, i know

4 minutes ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

I don't really care about the hate, I'm not a fan of most of her music but she remains one of the queens of rap. She sold a lot of records and managed to do that solo and in the feature. Not every artist can make hits (solo or feature) for 8 years straight:reductive:

lmfao, charts doesnt mean shes the best of the queen, she will NEVER get the praise or acclaim Lauryn Hill or TLC had, she's a joke in the hip-hop community and the only ppl praising her are teen gays that lives stan culture, and she has sold that amount just because she has had 10000000 features, and most of them are for the fans of Ari, Justin Biebers, David Guetta etc... who gave them quick hits

A Hybrid

It came from herself. If you give away hate, you won’t find love

No family’s safe when I sashay

I think she ended up manifesting it herself w the track 'Chun li' 

Lmao.

Law of attraction is real yall. 

Victor Oo

I think the only reason why is because Gaga never recognized her so we're all awkward about it and try to guess why we secretly don't recognize her as well. jk

Princess Stache

Working with 69 and a terrible album rollout.  I was on her side before this 69 ****.

Robo Ga

Gaga always said, they build you up just to tear you down... it's easy to hate on Nicki right now because Cardi's on top and Nicki is established. The pendulum will swing the other way soon enough. 

🤖⚡️

Archived