💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where did the Nicki hate come from?

whore

Featured Posts

Young Pancake

Personally, it started last year fo me. She was featured in a lot of song and she became over expose to me. I remember she was releasing a new song a week at some point and that's when I stopped caring. Everything sounded the same and she used the same lyrics, "bitches are my sons" etc. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
11 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Her bad attitude, her personality, her tearing other successful women down, her support of rapists...

Oh, so you’re just gonna come in here on this day and spill all the tea. :tea:

I see you @GypsyBabe

SilkyPolishedBluet-max-1mb.gif

GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Oh, so you’re just gonna come in here on this day and spill all the tea. :tea:

I see you @GypsyBabe

SilkyPolishedBluet-max-1mb.gif

I’m feeling salty today. 

pmGnDE71g

⚯͛

Woohoo

drugs abuse and bad attitude :bye:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

whore
10 minutes ago, Young Pancake said:

Personally, it started last year fo me. She was featured in a lot of song and she became over expose to me. I remember she was releasing a new song a week at some point and that's when I stopped caring. Everything sounded the same and she used the same lyrics, "bitches are my sons" etc. 

That’s been her whole career though :oprah:

rumours
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m feeling salty today. 

pmGnDE71g

We stan a sodium qween

tenor.gif

DiscoHeaven23

I was a big Nicki fan and then the night she mocked Iggy at the 2014 BET Awards is the night i broke my Pink Friday CD in half. 

I was so turned off by her from that moment on. Though i did end up going to The Pinkprint tour in the summer of 2015 (which was good). 

Basically what turned me from being a Nicki stan to a Nicki (hater?) is her total shift in personality. She used to be so humble, she used to be sweet. And ever since she felt threatened by Iggy in 2014, she created this shield for herself, which was her speaking and acting all high and mighty. Her insecurities have ruined her. 

elijahfan

Well, just a quick look at the way she’s behaved the last few years should give you a hint

Miel

I used to really admire her "DGAF bad bitch" attitude, but it's really soured in the last year or so.

I guess, to make matters worse, it kind of shows in her attitude from the past, in retrospect. My biggest issue with her, though, was within the last year- her music itself has been a little questionable (subjective), her live performance skills and charisma seems worse than before (also subjective), and her working with 69 was also kind of a turning point for me.

3 points in and ready for more

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

It started to increase when she said nothing about the Pulse nightclub shooting (and blocked a fan who asked her to comment since she’s a “gay icon”) and collaborated with a pedophile. 

She said something about the bible

Always dissing and destroying careers from ppl who dare to criticize her, she only uses the female power when it benefits her, her nazi video, getting out of jail her pedo brother, working with another pedo, homophobic, playing the victim and complaining about Cardi when she released her album, etc... etc... @Possibly Maybe

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

SolidSnake

"undeniable Queen of Rapℱ"

You are either very young or not very well versed on female rappers. Calling someone who made the song "Stupid ho" the queen of rap is quite frankly insulting when we have an album like "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" floating around, or hell anything by The Fugees. Nicki Minaj is the court jester of rap. A joke. 

Guest Adarsh
12 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Nicki Minaj is the court jester of rap. . 

OMG I FELL OFF MY BED :ladyhaha:

whore
15 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

"undeniable Queen of Rapℱ"

You are either very young or not very well versed on female rappers. Calling someone who made the song "Stupid ho" the queen of rap is quite frankly insulting when we have an album like "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" floating around, or hell anything by The Fugees. Nicki Minaj is the court jester of rap. A joke. 

There was a brief period where no one would argue when she and others would call her the queen of rap. 

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

There was a brief period where no one would argue when she and others would call her the queen of rap. 

Im sorry but thats absolute BS, Get off stan twitter. Talk to some REAL hip hop heads and people who understand the game and the genre. Anyone who at any point called her "The Queen of Rap" in a non-ironic manner is a very much ignorant or uneducated. Take your pick. That isnt to be mean, but you need to broaden your horizons musically if you think shes even in the top 5. Biggest female star current in genre does not a Queen make. Next you are going to tell me Eminem is the king of rap. 

Archived