Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tinnitus

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Animal Claws
2 hours ago, ThicccthighGaga said:

this was proven fake : 

Clever.  He took advantage of the fact that it is pure instrumental, and "created" his own song

I remember the same thing that happened when Lati K came up who took the instrumental remake from Animal song of a YouTube video to make your own song

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woohoo
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Clever.  He took advantage of the fact that it is pure instrumental, and "created" his own song

I remember the same thing that happened when Lati K came up who took the instrumental remake from Animal song of a YouTube video to make your own song

mess :air:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Inferno

If fake, of any ARTPOP "leak" presented to us as fans. This is hands down the most on the nose to the production on the actual album. Most believable by far. Don't like it though lol

Enzo
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Don'tï»ż like it though lolï»ż

:air:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

27monster27
On 7/25/2019 at 4:12 PM, ThicccthighGaga said:

this was proven fake : 

Actually this was posted after the leak, so idk...

he/him/his

ThicccthighGaga
On 7/25/2019 at 5:44 PM, Woohoo said:

sis why support a plagiarizer :fail:

Ugh.... Who said he's a plagiarizer maybe it was originally his song and then it got leaked in june? 

Woohoo
On 8/5/2019 at 10:10 AM, ThicccthighGaga said:

Ugh.... Who said he's a plagiarizer maybe it was originally his song and then it got leaked in june? 

Yup it's a miraculous coincidence of using the same stems from MJH and Venus, because these 2 are totally not made by Madeon who Gaga herself announced on Radio "I'm working on a song called Tinnitus with Madeon" :poot:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

ThicccthighGaga
On 8/6/2019 at 10:27 AM, Woohoo said:

Yup it's a miraculous coincidence of using the same stems from MJH and Venus, because these 2 are totally not made by Madeon who Gaga herself announced on Radio "I'm working on a song called Tinnitus with Madeon" :poot:

OMG I'm sry I ****ing offended you! Christ Jesus in heaven.....

Archived