other

Tinnitus

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Shook! You guys are providing the most interesting receipts in this thread! It's real, then it's fake, then it's real again! What a rollercoaster 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Anderson123

Real or fake I listen to this every day. I wish Gaga would’ve kept working on this song and include it on ARTPOP because it’s such an original concept with the ringing and all that. So many tracks could’ve taken Donatella’s place ugh. 

Enzo

It really is fake lol

the bump tho :triggered: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Anderson123
35 minutes ago, ThicccthighGaga said:

this was proven fake : 

Wtffff I didn’t know this. Just ran to iTunes and purchased it. I remember reading every thread about it but never saw this being posted. Thanks. 

FfFfFfFF
On 8/1/2018 at 4:16 AM, Woohoo said:

Does anyone remember when this leaked?

Basically Gaga announced on radio a few years ago that she's working on a song called "Tinnitus" with Madeon.

Last year a reputable leaker called "HausOfRetrograde" posted this instrumental along with:

"Gaga wrote the song, but she never recorded it. Madeon says he doesn't have it because she never recorded it."

It clearly sounds like something Madeon would do. The drums pack are the same used in Venus and Mary Jane Holland, and the gun clicks sound effects was used in Mary Jane Holland. (This leaked before MJH and Venus' stems leaked.)

The track was soon mass-removed from YouTube and SoundCloud for copyright reasons including a video with 60k+ views in only one month.

Thoughts? :tea:

This happened in 2017, not 2018 though.

Yes, I do. I remember it perfectly (reason why I also remember the year :poot:)  and to this days sounds so energetic and adrenaline-inducing. I believe it's real.

FfFfFfFF
46 minutes ago, ThicccthighGaga said:

this was proven fake : 

The video  is posted in November 2017 but we have the song since June 2017. :oprah:

JohnWayne92

Strange occurrence that Gaga worked on a song called Tinnitus before working on ASIB where her husband has it :ohwell:

Woohoo

Gaga announcing Tinnitus with Madeon: [Timestamped 6:03]

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Enzo

RIP Haus Of Refrigerator tho

4mhTwIj.gif

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Defmix100

I remember reading a few months ago it was fake, a few gaga fan soundclouders worked together to make it (according to them)

Bloody hooker
49 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The video  is posted in November 2017 but we have the song since June 2017. :oprah:

That’s the thing. That was the earliest he uploaded the song anywhere. I don’t think he even made the song when you compare his productions before and slightly after the Tinnitus instrumental.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Max
13 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I want Onion Girl, In Like With You and Tinnitus to leak so bad !!! 

You forgot TEA :trollga:

Woohoo
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

Wtffff I didn’t know this. Just ran to iTunes and purchased it. I remember reading every thread about it but never saw this being posted. Thanks. 

sis why support a plagiarizer :fail:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived