💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your biggest fear for LG6

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
11 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

My fear would be LG6 being rushed or that she changed her mind about the collaborations she currently has right now. Also, one of my fears would be her releasing something too mainstream, a tropical house album with trap influences, I’m hoping she stays away from that (even though I do have to admit that “The Cure” is a cute bop. “Heal Me”, too.) 

well tbh I would be there for something mainstream/radio friendly

giphy.gif

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just excited for new music, not super scared for anything. I'll buy whatever she puts out regardless lol

But I do really want her to see her return to mainstream dominance with this album, so I guess my fear would be seeing her unable to field a Top 5. I just can't accept that someone as iconic and impactful as Gaga only has 3 Hot 100 #1s, so I'm holding out that she can pull a Britney/Taylor and score 3-4 more #1s this deep into her career. 

I really do think though that the GP is prepared for more Gaga pop music in a way they weren't in 2013. Whatever she does, I think a lot of people will be here for it. Biggest thing would be hip hop's continued domination of the charts. 

My biggest fear is that it flops.

Joanne debut in a better sales environment also had great promotion. 

Today sales are all but dead. Streaming has pretty much completely taken over.

Its scary.

NIGHTCRAWLER
18 minutes ago, Indyl said:

I'm just excited for new music, not super scared for anything. I'll buy whatever she puts out regardless lol

But I do really want her to see her return to mainstream dominance with this album, so I guess my fear would be seeing her unable to field a Top 5. I just can't accept that someone as iconic and impactful as Gaga only has 3 Hot 100 #1s, so I'm holding out that she can pull a Britney/Taylor and score 3-4 more #1s this deep into her career. 

I really do think though that the GP is prepared for more Gaga pop music in a way they weren't in 2013. Whatever she does, I think a lot of people will be here for it. Biggest thing would be hip hop's continued domination of the charts. 

I agree every word you said, except maybe the fact that you think the GP is prepared for more Gaga pop music as if she will easily hit that #1. She really has to deliver a B.O.P. and put smt in that promo cause she's not "actual" right now

A Hybrid
42 minutes ago, Indyl said:

21 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree every word you said, except maybe the fact that you think the GP is prepared for more Gaga pop music as if she will easily hit that #1. She really has to deliver a B.O.P. and put smt in that promo cause she's not "actual" right now

Finally someone who feels the way I feel. Idk if I’m being delusional but at this point I’m really sure anything she does with BloodPop or Boyz Noize will hit at least top 3 as the GP is finally asking “Where is Lady Gaga tho?” in Europe and screaming “GAGA SAVE US” in the US.

No family’s safe when I sashay

joemayzzin

that people are going to bitch that its not the "sound" they were expecting

idk about most fans but i literally love everything this woman puts out cause there really isn't a song of hers that i don't like (not lying whatsoever and i may favor more songs than others but everything she has released I've personally loved) so i guess my ears are lucky with her but when she released Joanne i saw/read a lot of hate which people are more than certainly entitled to their own opinion but theres a reason why she puts out the music she wants to!

FfFfFfFF

I rather have have internal fears (for instance that I won't be able to enjoy the era because of busyness or personal problems or that my experience of listening to that album will be ruined by whatever reasons).

I am confident in Gaga's vision and I actually think that her team will handle the era fine.

BlingNotTheMusic

That it doesn’t come in 2018. 

Or that it does not give her #1 singles anymore. (I could care less about radio since I don’t listen to it, but I want her to be TF or TFM successful again when it comes to her pop music.)

NO VISUALS  :messga:

Too noisy and not enough strong melodies. Some of the names she is working with are not my cup of tea. Ex: DJWS, Boyz Noise and SOPHIE. But I am hopeful...

A Hybrid

SOPHIE scrapped, DJWS still there :poot:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Mr Mirko

no fears no expectations anymore

anythiiing goooes

well as someone mentioned before, cancellations, almost saw her this year and... I want to make one more opportunity and act see her

it's up to her and her's team what kinda direction she will take with LG6

Spartacus

I want faSHUN, I want great videos, I want live tv performances with interesting stage set-ups.  My worst fear is not getting those.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived