Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vocal recreation of new Gaga song "When The Sun Goes Down"

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

A Mexican musician named Oscarina Canol was an extra on the set of ASIB last year. She vocally re created part of a new Gaga song featured in the film, called "When The Sun Goes Down". 

Credit to @Andree for finding these tweets in the charts thread. I feel like this news went under the radar on this site, so I decided to make a proper thread.

I think this sounds just as powerful as "The Shallow". :nooo:

What do you guys think?

Pop Music

If it's legit a song from ASIB then I love it so much :sara:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Yassss 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JazzGa

This song sounds great, so catchy! And Oscarina did an amazing job of imitating Gaga's voice! "I don't remember this part of the words" LOL.

I wish a talented Monster out there would do this for Sire, Frankenteined, and other limited edition secret songs that only a few people have heard :pray:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

My Enigma Heart

I heard this months ago tbh. :huntyga: I can't wait to hear the actual one because from this recreation alone, I can tell that it is a really heartfelt song. Catchy as well. 

hoeslay

I think this has been posted before. Lol I did the exact same thing with I'll Never Love Again but I don't really wanna post it. A few GGD members have heard it tho oop

mariomania1234
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

I think this has been posted before. Lol I did the exact same thing with I'll Never Love Again but I don't really wanna post it. A few GGD members have heard it tho oop

Oh man, I'd kill to hear it! :giveup:

DoctorScent

Waiting for your voice to slay me in my inbox <3

Pls would you DM it to me? :)

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

monketsharona

Oh please can you send it to me !! :) I love this song

Archived