💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears Invited Andy Cohen on Stage and Then Forgot His Name

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

Things got real awkward real quickly, Real Housewives-style when Spears brought Cohen on stage at her New York City concert Monday night ... and seemingly forgot his name. Whoops.

As Spears performed her "Freakshow" portion of the Piece of Me Tour, Cohen took the stage. The only word to describe his reaction to it all is "jazzed." He swayed to the music. He let dancers fit him with bondage gear. He fist pumped à la 2013. He even crawled around on all fours and let Spears whip him. 

And after all that, as Spears clapped for him, she carefully danced around having to use his name.

In all fairness, Cohen didn't seem to care. His jovial attitude shone through his excited shouts as he left the stage, causing Spears to say “Wow ... ears, he’s loud!” Cohen even acknowledged the moment on his SiriusXM channel Radio Andy.

“My take on this is, first of all, why would Britney know my name? She’s Britney bitch. Like I have no expectation. It’s why I have no expectation that Madonna should know who I am," he said. "I am a mortal, and Britney is Britney.”

Source

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

"Cool. Yeah. Amazing. Thank you." :lolly:

I love her so much nnn :selena: 

PG.

ryanripley

asdrauhsdfadsds 

OZmq.gif

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS IS"

BRITNEY I STAN

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

Worth it :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gracious Gaga
25 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Honestly she's the definition of "untalented" but I love her

I disagree tho I think she’s is a great dancer and performer.  It takes talent to be able to move like her.  Especially back in her prime early 2000s

♥ Kindness Police.

aaron l
27 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Honestly she's the definition of "untalented" but I love her

Don't make me direct you to my I Cried Because of Britney Spears thread.

Leave Britney alone! If you don't have anything nice to say about her, then don't come into a thread ABOUT Britney bitch? It's that simple.

doppelganger

She works consistently and is a total sweetheart despite these bizarre gaffes and i can respect that

Smother Em Eh

Oh my god wow sounds like it turned out to be a joke, but still gotta love both of them.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DiscoHeaven23

HE WROTE BADLY ABOUT HER IN HIS BOOK

his name deserves to be forgotten. trash. 

Grigio Guy

He wasn’t probably too doped up on Snow White too realize what was happening :huntyga:

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived