💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga....

Twitter

Featured Posts

Is still interested in women or likes p*ssy?

Or was that just a phase and she’s over it?

Just wondering since we’ve haven’t witness.mp3 anything recently. 

EDIT: Kinda serious thread, so share your thoughts.

homomo

She’s bisexual. Even though we haven’t seen her do anything with a woman in a while doesn’t mean she still isn’t interested.

Plus, she’s in a relationship with dadd...i mean Christian.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, KING said:

Is still interested in women or likes p*ssy?

Or was that just a phase and she’s over it?

Just wondering since we’ve haven’t witness.mp3 anything recently. 

I think she still is, at Coachella did you see how she grabbed Amanda during LoveGame lol

ryanripley

i'm sure she still spots girls and thinks "she's hot" but i don't think she's romantically or sexually interested in anyone else rn (hopefully)

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sneaky Oliver

Christian Carino’s beautiful vagina is very offended 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Hi Its Nicole

Of course. Just because you haven’t dated a woman in a long time does not mean your not Bisexual anymore.

Hello Gaga

7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think she still is, at Coachella did you see how she grabbed Amanda during LoveGame lol

Omg now that you’ve mentioned it! 

3 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Of course. Just because you haven’t dated a woman in a long time does not mean your not Bisexual anymore.

I understand that but Gaga used to be so public with it in the past, even when she was with Taylor. :huh:

Kimblue
21 minutes ago, KING said:

I understand that but Gaga used to be so public with it in the past, even when she was with Taylor. :huh:

I think she was getting a lot of crap from people because she didn’t grow up “gay” and faced the same scrutiny as gay people did growing up. She in a way explained that in Drag Race. I think that’s  why in the last few years she refers to herself as an ally.

PunkTheFunk
53 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Doesn't your bisexual license expire after 7 years if you don't get it renewed?

Reality

I definitely think so. I don't understand why some Monsters insist that she's exclusively interested in men when she has expressed numerous times that she does like women. Heck, one of her biggest songs is about her thinking about women while having sex with a guy. She's bisexual, but clearly, she's more interested in guys than girls. Bisexuality doesn't mean that you like guys and girls 50/50, all it means is that you like both genders.

🃏🖤👹

Archived