đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

VIP - Dorian Electra ft. K-Rizz

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Yas. Love Dorian! Spoke to her recently at show I helped work on for Sizzy Rocket, LIZ, and Jesse St John. She's so nice and humble and honestly what a king. We stan. Excited to see the rise of this career. 

ARTPOPdidntflop
9 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Yas. Love Dorian! Spoke to her recently at show I helped work on for Sizzy Rocket, LIZ, and Jesse St John. She's so nice and humble and honestly what a king. We stan. Excited to see the rise of this career. 

Yes she seems so talented and down to her earth. Her live vocals are on point too!

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop

so iconic

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 6:19 PM, hoeslay said:

Youd think sizzy would have enough money to pay ppl other than fans to work for her after she scammed them :ladyhaha:

(Also jessie st john... 🤮)

hoeslay
10 hours ago, damn ma said:

Youd think sizzy would have enough money to pay ppl other than fans to work for her after she scammed them :ladyhaha:

(Also jessie st john... 🤮)

Literally when. And who said I'm just a fan + who said she didn't pay me + who said I'm not qualified lmao

Archived