Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Orange Is The New Black Season 6 Discussion

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

Michelle

I watched in a day haha I hadn’t promised myself I wouldn’t but....

all I will say is definitely one of my fav season and I got emotional. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Tyler1992
Spoiler

That was so devastating what happened to Blanca and I was not expecting it. Her just breaking down when she realized what was happening had me in tears... Diablo looked so excited to see her too which made me even more sad. She was so excited for her life outside prison, and had so much potential :(

One thing I took away from the ending

Latino woman- deported from her home country 

Black woman- sentenced to the death penalty for a crime she didn't commit (when they read the verdict with no sound was devastating, such an an amazingly shot and acted scene).

White woman- Back to her regular life on the outside with little chance of recidivism, released on sheer luck...

Its depressing how the US justice system doesn't serve every American fairly.

I just finished the last episode, here are my takeaways above.

The Child
4 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:
  Hide contents

That was so devastating what happened to Blanca and I was not expecting it. Her just breaking down when she realized what was happening had me in tears... Diablo looked so excited to see her too which made me even more sad. She was so excited for her life outside prison, and had so much potential :(

One thing I took away from the ending

Latino woman- deported from her home country 

Black woman- sentenced to the death penalty for a crime she didn't commit (when they read the verdict with no sound was devastating, such an an amazingly shot and acted scene).

White woman- Back to her regular life on the outside with little chance of recidivism, released on sheer luck...

Its depressing how the US justice system doesn't serve every American fairly.

I just finished the last episode, here are my takeaways above.

Omg that’s such a great depiction of the reality.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• 1 month later...
Gimme More

omg i just finished watching this season and it was amazing! i was completely gripped!

definitely one of the best seasons!

what an ending! :gum::firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived