opinion

So it's almost midnight EST...

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats
1 minute ago, joemayzin said:

11:50Ā in New YorkĀ 

Ā 

Iā€™m not going to lie but Iā€™d like her to drop something soon but until I see a conformation from gaga herself regarding anything, I really donā€™t get my hopes up anymore,Ā patienceĀ is key people!!!Ā šŸ™ƒ

OR

unless sheĀ just drops somethingĀ outta know where and our souls and earsĀ will be for the taking :stalkga:Ā 

I'm just sitting here like that picture of Cardi B as a kid waiting for her to putĀ somethingĀ out

TheFriend

Yassss!

This is the start of another day

Spoiler

without any news about any LG related stuff :vegas:

Ā 

JazzGa

... And it's about time for me to get a refreshing, healthy, glamorous, unbotheredĀ 8 hours of sleep!

wirGAMn.gif

Ā 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

joannesrats
Just now, highbythebeach said:

There would've been wayy more signs if something like that was about to happen. Just bc Gaga did two photoshoots that aren't even released yet it doesn't mean we're getting anything. They could simply be for magazine covers for Gaga to achieve relevancy for ASIB

Yeah, signs like a TM leak of an alleged presale? Or the photoshoots? Or the increased airplay? Or the radio station in NYC saying that she's one of the artists with music coming soon?Ā 

whore
46 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Doļ»æ you think that we are going to get anything this Fridayļ»æ?ļ»æ

Yes, buy ā€œGirls Night Outā€ by Charli SEX now!Ā :sis:

Ā 

joannesrats
7 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Yes, buy ā€œGirls Night Outā€ by Charli SEX now!Ā :sis:

Ā 

Already doneĀ :firega:

joannesrats
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Well, nothing happened so goodnightĀ :vegas:

I know what happenedĀ :selena:

RAMROD

Obviously not. Nothing will happen until later.

Do you think tickets can go on sale without a proper/formal announcement at least a day prior that it will be on sale? Especially a show that cost $ 100 million and where the artist will be paid $ 100,000++ per show? There's a lot put at stake here. :giggle:

Not even Beyonce play that game :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

highbythebeach
2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yeah, signs like a TM leak of an alleged presale? Or the photoshoots? Or the increased airplay? Or the radio station in NYC saying that she's one of the artists with music coming soon?Ā 

You do know radio stations always keep making up bullshit for attention right? Do you remember that Mike Adams Twitter? He said franksteined would be performed at the vmas, he said Ariana would release her lead in Feb, he said Lana was about to release in September 2016 all of which never happened. And as I just said photoshoots could be for literally anything too. Just keeping you from setting yourself up for disappointment sweetie :)

Ashley
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Obviously not. Nothing will happen until later.

Do you think tickets can go on sale without a proper/formal announcement at least a day prior that it will be on sale? Especially a show that cost $ 100 million and where the artist will be paid $ 100,000++ per show? There's a lot put at stake here. :giggle:

Not even Beyonce play that game :giggle:

Yeah, nothing is going on sale tomorrow. I lost hope when there wasnā€™t an announcement at least a few days ago lol.

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

'Twas the night before Enigma-mas, whenĀ all throughĀ Gagadaily
Not a mod was stirring, not even Haroon.

Moments like these

are why i love getting on this siteĀ 

Archived