💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Shooting Music Video In August

theahsfan

Featured Posts

JazzGa
25 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

So she is shooting with Francis Lawrence again? He directed Bad Romance for those who didn't know. 

How u kno tht sis

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, mariomania1234 said:

I can't find the thread as I don't remember the title of it, but evidently that particular outfit wasn't used, but if you look at the walls in this ad and the on set picture they match.  (0:15-0:18).

Maybe the ad is also doubling as a sneak peak for the MV :selena: or maybe the Britney video wasn't an MV but just a perfume ad. I wonder if there's any info about who directed the ad out there

on a three day bender

LOVE JUNKIE
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

So she is shooting with Francis Lawrence again? He directed Bad Romance for those who didn't know. 

That could explain why the codename for the video would be Inferno...

Side note: he also directed the videos for I'm A Slave 4 U and Circus so he's worked with Britney and Gaga before.

on a three day bender

LOVE JUNKIE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Lawrence_videography

according to wikipedia he directed a MV for a song called Apple by Britney Spears in 2018

but lbh that was probably added by a Britney stan as there's no reference for the info...

Spoiler

although Ariana's Sweetener track list was on wikipedia before being officially released so 🤷‍♀️

I'm just gonna pretend this is all real and say Britney will soon release a single called Apple and Gaga will be releasing her single within the next two months :huntyga: I don't think the song will be titled Inferno tho

on a three day bender

Archived