💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

Robagaga
43 minutes ago, Amidana said:

AWW SIS PGRIENBOGPREAB you're gonna make me cry :toofunny: thank you so much it really means a lot to me!! It's people like you that made me create an account here! :kara:

Hahahah we all have to be there for eachother :runhug:

21 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

You're a wonderful person and you're so right. Sometimes I feel bad for Gaga in regard to her fanbase. But on the other hand, I think she must feel so proud when reading our stories. We're normal people who simply needed the monster community to embrace ourselves. Some people easily accept their identity, and some of us for whatever reason have struggled so much with it. And to be fair, it's not just Gaga. We have all changed each others lives. I would have had a " normal life "without Gaga and the monster community, but I would not be half as loving and happy as I am now. I'm so grateful. You guys and gaga made me so much more proud of myself and all of us. Thank you for your post, I appreciate it a lot 💞

She must be so fucking proud. I am pretty sure it's what keeps her going on the daily with her fibromyalgia. We are all changing eachothers lives all the time. With each little small act of kindness we give a piece of us to someone and help them wether it be small or big. Eventually these little things add up and make a difference and that is what I feel that this forum and gaga does. In spreading a little bit of our love and happiness we truly can change the world as cheesy as that sounds.  :heart: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jarvin

Guys when I think off this fanbase I can feel so extremely proud at times. I hope we can all just stop bringing other people down and/or harrassing people she works with. We have such an amazing and compassionate community. If we truly stick to our values we can really really go back to how close we were to gaga. I feel like she has been a little dissapointed with how we have been behaving at times. But she loves us, I'm a 100% sure. I love you all, goodnight. If i sound a bit maudlin or anything, yes I've had a lot of wine. But people who had some drinks spill their guts so listen hunties!!! 

💞💞💞

Raccoon
23 hours ago, Robagaga said:

@Raccoon It is awful you had to through this, its when I read stuff like this that I realize how amazing of an impact gaga has had. If it weren't for her there would be so much less beauty in the world cos we might not have amazing people like you and that breaks my heart. I hope you are in a better place and I send you all the love in the world :hug:

Omg you're such a sweer hear for doing this!!! :diane:

You're right, if it wasn't for Gaga there would be much more loss in this world, she truly is an angel :heart:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it surely means a lot to me and specially to people who are still struggling in this life as many are. The world need more people like you! I wish you all the love and the best in this world Roberto, it was so nice to read this message and know a little more about you. xxLucas

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Ronk

I love Gaga because she is a kind person, truly dedicated to helping people.  Sister Bayo, the head of the school Gaga attended, expressed it best by saying she loves Stefani because she has helped so many people, and that's what life is all about.  Her words are at 51:53 here: 

Btw, I already have the booklet, so take me out of the running.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Didymus

She is stimulating even when I don't like what she does. That is the core of being an artist.

Glittertinks

Where should I start :cryga: There is so much I want to say and probably a lot of stuff won't be completely come across like I want it to express, because you can guess that I have to fight against tears.

Okay so, Gaga has been such a strong inspiration for me for since years, especially when it comes to art and music. A lot of things she creates (music, fashion, shows etc.) are a big inspiration to me, especially during the ARTPOP era I liked a lot of concepts when it comes to creating art. During this time I developed a strong sense to do my thing, even when others dislike the stuff I am creating. And of course always question the rules and try to think about new ways to create my own art. Interestingly, when it comes to her eras I kinda have the same experiences as she has, life imitating art and all this stuff. I guess I am currently in my own Cheek to Cheek/Joanne era, after my ARTPOP era had also flopped. But this is more of the artistic side of things.

In a human way, she has inspired me the most during Born This Way. You know, I am overweigt and people usually tend to be mean to me (and still are). During BTW I kinda got the feeling to not feel ashamed about myself. Today I do not fear to wear dresses or such. And during BTWBall and Artrave I wore the silliest things, stuff I would I have never worn before :toofunny: BTW also arrived at a really dark time in my life, I think without her I wouldn't be here anymore. A lot of people find it funny when I say I like Gaga, but I think they wouldn't laugh about it, if they know that detail. Perfect Illusion came in a time, when I questioned a lot of things. Her songs just speak from my soul and I am always super surprised that we have the similar ways of thinking over certain topics, both socially and artistically. She was there for me when specific friends or even family members weren't there for me and hurt me - something that has happened a lot in the past years (except my mom, my mom and gaga??? goddesses!).

She is for me like a friend, that is always there for me throug her music. 

Gaga is also very inspiring as a human being, preaching kindness and caring about mental health and I just look up to her mindset. Her views and beliefs are making up 50% of what I believe in (the other 50% are made up by Walt Disney, sorry about that :trollga: although, no you should be glad I am also not explaining my feelings on that topic, it would result in an emotional mess). I really hope I can meet her one day to tell her how much she has helped me to accept some things in my life and also, how much I love her and how she should know that she is like a friend to me. I want her to feel well, because if she doesn't I won't too. I also think this fanbase has introduced me to so many nice people and good artists, even here on GGD because usually I can lose my interest in a Forum so fast. But I am still here, there are some amazing people here.

I am really striving to be like her, a full blood artist forever. Always expressing emotions and beliefs through my art. Seeing the good in other people. Never give up even if your life has decided to try to cancel you.

... wow, this has turned into such a novel :messga:

Monsterious

hmm that's a nice question

i would say that she appeared in the most difficult period of my life and i was like 'oh ****, this is how i feel' when i was listening to her music. i was like 11-12 years old, discovering my self, discovering that i was somehow having feelings for boys and i was lowkey ashamed of  it, she really tought me how to accept my self and how to go beyond that

i was born this way baby.

lodylody

Gaga has been an incredibly influential part of my life, which is why I love her so much. Her artistry is something that has inspired me--her ability to shapeshift into so many different genres is something that I admire so greatly. Unlike other artists who carve out their lane and stay in it forever (or continually stay on the main road), Gaga is continually changing direction and exploring as much of music as she can.

Each album has different elements that stand out for me, and the fact that she provides us with a new experience every era is what keeps me so fascinated by her all the time. The Fame gave us a load of killer choruses, which initially drew me in. Her craftsmanship with pop music is unparalleled. Transitioning between this and The Fame Monster, she showed us much more of her artistry. I loved this era so much, and she showed a much deeper side to herself that made me see just how layered (musically and conceptually) pop music can be.

Born This Way was a turning point in my relationship with Lady Gaga, where she began to exert a greater influence on my personal life. At this time I was coming to terms with my sexuality, and Born This Way really made me feel loved and part of a community. It was at this time I started to read Gagadaily, and around half a year afterwards I joined. Without many friends and hiding my true self (even to myself for a while), Lady Gaga showed me a community of people with whom I felt wanted and cared for.

ARTPOP has to be the most important Lady Gaga album for me. Through this album, my love for music began to grow further. The music spans so many genres, and mirrored the genres that I love. I'd wanted to produce music for a long time. ARTPOP motivated me to begin creating, starting with remixes of ARTPOP (the song). Following this, my life truly changed. Now I've found my passion, and producing music is my pride and joy. I truly believe that Gaga is the reason I managed to start producing music, despite not having any classical training. (P.S. ARTPOP also got me through a couple friendship breakups and a broken wrist - thanks Gaga! :emma: )

Joanne was a change of pace, and I loved hearing her yet again experiment with a new genre. This album pushed me to improve my guitar skills, and to focus more on my melodies. I really love her so much for what she has done within my life, and I'm so excited to hear what comes next :flutter: 

thefamefatale

I don't know how many posts I have, but I do know it's hard for me to get on GGD however, I've been on a lot recently for all the exciting stuff coming so I'll enter anyways... even if I don't qualify...

I love LG because she has been there for me in ways no one else has, or ever could; she is like a mentor to me. Someone to show me or teach me how to be loving, caring, understanding, but also self assured, and not afraid to stumble along the path of life and take time to regenerate and discover new things about myself in that process (which I think is important for young people). I feel spiritually connected to her in ways I can't even understand fully, at least not yet.

I became a fan in 2009, when I was only 11 years old, and I'm 20 now, and she is still the first thing to pop into my head when someone asks me (THERAPISTS LOL) "what is your purpose? your reason? who helps you to believe in yourself when you cannot?" Ms. Rah Rah... forever and always, she is my reason and my purpose.  

don't be a drag

The Z
On 7/27/2018 at 11:49 PM, kevinsteve said:

I hope it's OK to write a whole story... and it's a really shortened version... and the real thing only starts at ARTPOP:laughga:

I was only 9 when I felt in love with Lady GaGa in 2009. So naturally, I became a fan because of her songs, her looks, and her music videos. I was literally obsessed with Poker Face, Eh Eh and LoveGame. It was the first time I really felt in love with an artist... and it remains the the only time it happened after 9 years... I wasn't hyped about The Fame Monster because I didn't have the internet, so there are a lot of things that I was missing, and I actually didn't even have the notion of "album". I was really young, and I was french, so I didn't understand the meaning of her songs, and yet I felt a real strong connection with her as a person. I was a fan of horror movies and creepy stuff, so when Born This Way came out I became even more obsessed with her, and I started looking for the meaning of her songs and watching her interviews. I understood that she was such a good person, that she was trying to help people all around the world. 

In 2013, I was sexually assaulted. I was really confused about it. I will always remember watching the iTunes Festival, and hearing Gaga's speech before Swine. I immediately understood that she was raped too. I felt so sad for her, but at the same time I felt better because I understood that I was not alone, but I was shocked that no one understood what she was saying in that speech. During the following 2 years, I listened to Swine 24/7. It really helped me releasing all my pain and rage in a passionate way. During that time, I didn't know why, but I was convinced that there was an other major hidden issue that connected us. And I just couldn't find joy. It was really sad, because Swine made me release all of the pain, but there was still something. I felt really exhausted all the time, my moves felt different all over my body. I stopped going out to see my friends, I was alone at home every day. I even stopped going to school, and I started drinking a lot. After being hospitalised for some time, I started to feel a strong pain all over my body, and it worsened in time... I understood that I needed to listen to my body, and that I needed to live a different life, that I couldn't act and think like a young person anymore, and that I had to shut down all my emotions. I had to be OK with sime things, and stop hoping for other's help. I knew it, but I wasn't strong enough to do it... until Joanne. That album/era is one of the best things that happened in my whole life. It helped me to live on my own, not to be destroyed by other people forcing me to do things I didn't want to do. I became the stripped down and mature version of me that I wanted to be. I was still in physical pain, but I was strong enough not to be suicidal anymore. Last year, Gaga released Five Foot Two. That was the first time I heard about fibromyalgia. After visiting tons of doctors who didn't know what I suffered from, I asked a doctor if he knew fibromyalgia was, and he told me that he was about to ask me the exact same question. I've been diagnosed for a few weeks now, and thank God, I'm now treated. Watching Five Foot Two everyday helps me a lot to deal with this disease. 

I wish I could meet Gaga to tell her all of this, to thank her and to hug her, but she has always been so far away... I will never have enough words or creativity to say I much I love her, but I do. I really do. I love her like a friend, like a sister, like a grandmother, even like a girlfriend sometimes, seeing her being happy and brave makes me so happy I could die, and that will just never change. :sara:

Thank you @Admin for this gift you'll give to one of us, that's really nice of you. Good luck to all of you, Monsters! :heart:

I'm gonna create a whole topic soon to tell the whole story of my love for Gaga with more details. I don't mind if the thread flops because of it's length, I think that some more positivity would be great on GGD, plus I won't just edit my former comment this long after posting it because I don't want to cheat.

5 days to go until the winner gets announced on August 11th, now let's hope it will be my birthday present :kara:

Oh my, there are more reasons than I can even think of! I fell in love with her music and persona when I was 17 years old, a junior in high school. I was a huge Gwen Stefani fan for a while, and a lot of early Fame era Gaga reminded me of her, and I think that's what initially captivated may. However, it wasn't until the "Paparazzi" performance at the VMAs that I saw her perform on TV, and I really fell in love. Same again with the "Bad Romance" and "Telephone" videos, which I loved to watch with family and friends. 

I finally got to see her in concert in January 2013 for BTWB, which was basically life-changing. I saw her again in 2014 for Artrave and 2017 for JWT. I totally fangirled at JWT since I was on the floor and got super close to her when she was on the piano stage! 

Also, my mom really loves Gaga too, and her music and performances are kind of a bonding thing for us. We've watched her grow together, we've seen her concerts together, and we also watched 5F2 together. 

Finally, for me, Gaga's music makes me feel comforted. I know that sounds odd, but it's something that I don't really get from any other artist. 

dancefreak

I love Gaga cause she has never been afraid to stand out, do her thing, be special and out of the box. She has literally taught me to love myself and helped me come out. She has shown me the limitless chances of art, opened my eyes and ears to genres, artists ans concepts I would have never known. Also cause she is the perfect example of everything an artist should be and cause her creativity is out of this world. 

But most importantly because she has played a huge part in shaping my identity and teaching me about all the things important in life: love, equality, art... 

NewUsername

Oh wow, I'll try to make it a short as possible:

Gaga for me is the epitome of a true artist and inspiring person.
She embodies what it means to be a real musician:
- writes her music herself
- has got the most amazing pipes (belting out those powerhouse vocals, amazing lower register, A++ in melodies, you name it!)
- plays the piano with an unseen passion
- always looking to innovating herself and pushing the enveloppe
- her work ethic

Gaga knows like no other how to elevate her art by incorporating breathtaking visuals and fashion, which often serve as a commentary on sociopolitical and -cultural phenomenons.

Her whole artistry finds its roots in as much as it translates effortlessly to her kind personality.
This 5'1 (or was it 5'2 or 5'3? ;)) woman with a dream has the biggest of hearts:
- her relationship with LM is motherlike 
- Gaga uses her platform and voice to make this world a better place (BTW Foundation, mental health awareness, LGBTQ+ rights and so much more)

Like Gaga herself said:
I believe that if you have revolutionary potential, you then have a moral obligation to make the world a better place.

andy232000

to be very honest I just felt connected to her artistic artistry...I have always been a creative soul and her originality, depth, and concepts, and authenticity was so stimulating to me. I never really had a "you were born this way" experience or bully situation where she was my source of healing like a lot of people do, but she did help me identify my passions, my interests and who I am as a creative person. She inspired me to create shows, music, art, paintings, and for someone who is barely 18 years old to have a role model that encourages you to pursue and explore the crazy voices in your head is the ideal person at this time and place. because of her I understood what I wanted to do with my life, and because of her I keep on thriving as an artist, always looking up to her own art and music as inspiration to use in my daily life, and fulfill who I am meant to be as a creative soul 

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived