💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

Bazaar

I’m a fan of her for nearly 10 years now, she have changed my life with her music and her persona. 

She’s literally been there when no one else was - every time I feel low or a little bit sad I listen to her music and it gets better. 

I just love her! :sara:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she is just like me. She is an Italian from New York, I am a Hungarian from Slovakia. Minority, bullied kid, cool bitch. I love her with all my heart. I keep saving all my money to travel the world to see her live. So far made it 3 times. Best 3 days of my life (Artrave in Vienna, Ghent Jazz Fest and Joanne World Tour in Amsterdam). I will keep spreading love for Gaga wherever I am. Love from Alex from Slovakia ❤️🌈

ps: Never managed to meet her, don’t have anything signed by her but it will be my dream forever, Paws up ☮️

Amidana

The day I fell in love with Lady Gaga was the day I was questioning everything about myself. First off, my mom would always play whatever is on the radio when I was very young and it would usually either be pop or salsa. One day she played pop and I heard Just Dance, thought nothing of it except that it was an amazing song. Couple of years later I heard ARTPOP for the first time and madly fell in love with the entire album but still thought nothing of Gaga :gum:. Couple of more years more, I was scrolling though Spotify at school and I ran out of skips when Judas played. I decided to listen to Judas because I knew who Lady Gaga was, and it instantly became my #1 most favorite song :legend:

Now, it was at the time of my life where I was confident that I was gay and ready to tell everyone. I first told my closest friends, but one of them unfriended me and told everyone at my homophobic school my secret. It was one of the deepest darkest times of my life and I just wanted to crawl into a hole and cry forever. Around this time was when I found the Born This Way album and listening to it changed my life :excited:. The ex-friend tried coming back to me, but I brushed her off :bye: and I found the courage to come out on Facebook, cross dress as my best friend for spirit week at school, and made even more friends. Turns out, I came out on Facebook on the same day the Born This Way album came out years ago, and I haven't regretted any of it sense. :firega:

18582566_1375548665862311_63413365723444

The picture I used to come out with ^ :flutter: I even included a Gaga pin at the bottom!

Well hello first of all I do not have 150 posts on Gaga daily but I can tell you that I come here more than I should ahahaha like everyday at least 3 times, I don't post because sometimes people talk real **** about other people or celebrities and I just don't fit in that.

But anyway I'm Portuguese and I believe I'm a big monster because you know her music changed my life and more than that, being also an artist myself, I feel that a lot of times Gaga and me, we are connected. Sometimes when I put work out there the next day she'll put something ****ing related with it, sometimes it even creeps me out. I don't want to tell you everything but tomgive you an example, 3 years ago my father passed away and than Joanne is out and I fell it's connection with my mother who also passed away when I was 11. It was really emotional for me to hear that album as much as ARTPOP - helped see hope and compation in the artworld. Gaga appears in my dreams a lot of times and we always share tears. I never had the opportunity to see her - money issues but I own an ARTPOP album, actually I found a secret on the booklet that I searched online I no one discovered it ahahaha it makes me feel a special **** monster :)) I also own Joanne copy but I would die if I got a signed one. It would mean more than I can say. Also my birthday is on the 12th this month! Thanks you and good luck everyone 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Because she represents and is everything i've always wanted to be: free, creative, an artist. I admire her creativity so much, how she came from nothing to be the #1 pop star in the world in just a couple of months, just because she was different, and she kept fighting to stay different from the rest. She's actually done something for humanity. She could've been shut after speaking about DADT, she could've been arrested in Moscow after the BTWBall speech, but she didn't give a single ****, she stood up in front of the Trump Towers the Election night holding that signal crying, how couldn't I not love her?

I've met my closest friends at her concerts, i've fallen in love with people that i've met at her concerts too, her music has been with me during the hardest times of my life, like coming out, depression, the death of my mom... Gaga is like that sister that lives away from home but is always part of the family to me. I just remember updating my Fotolog so happy because I had just bought my The Fame CD back in 2008, i'm hung on those memories.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Sandrology

Cause she saved my life.

As I grew into my teenage years I recognized that I'm not straight. I didn't tell anybody, I couldn't. I felt the biggest shame. I was embracing my weirdness with art and music all the time but not with my sexuality. While my italian catholic family struggled with their own burdens - divorce, and things I don't wanna go further into detail, - I didn't have somebody behind me that would have helped me with this burdens. My small circle of friends made jokes about topics as homosexuality as all teenage boys and girls did to this time cause it was cool. But every time they joked about gays a piece of me died, everytime my father said how disgusting fagg*ts are I drifted away from even thinking about man. I denied my sexuality and it seemed like I was loosing myself, and I didn't knew how I could go on with this or if I should stop this life at all cause it didn't felt like living, hiding my true self at this point.

But the day Lady Gaga put out "Born this way" she saved my life, she changed it completely. This voice I never heard from anybody, neither parents nor friends, this voice of Lady Gaga embracing gayness, she was also embracing me. And she was telling me that there is nothing wrong with me and my life.  And for the first time in my life i was thinking, maybe not I am the problem, maybe just my enviroment is!

Til today I'm struggling coming out to people I love, it took me many years to start telling them, and now I make baby steps to be proud of who I am and I really love my life again thanks to this Lady we are all hyping on this cult site. I would love to get the autograph of the CD, first of all @Admin this is an amazing act of kindness by offering it to us and thanks first. My aim is to thank Stefani one day in person what she did for me, no signed CD can bring me that moment, but just the thought of having the autograph of this woman who helped me growing through the obsticles in my life would make me tear up.

PS: This is the first time I'm talking about my sexuality here on GGD and I'm here since a while so you get my struggles of coming out are real :derpga:

Since I was 13 years old and heard the first Just Dance on the radio I knew that this girl will be a star. And so it become real. I felt in love with her. After I looked behind all the crazy wigs and clothes I saw a kind human being - Stefani. Her story is similar with my story. She helped me to deal with all the bullies and getting stronger and self confidence. I feel still very close to her. In January 2018 I had the great opportunity to finally met her backstage at the Joanne tour in Hamburg/Germany. At the Q&A I told her my story and she said “You are so brave. We need more strong fighters like you in these world!” I literally waited 10 long years and every wait was worth it! I will never ever forget this experience I made. 

Her message is my message - I want to make this world a better place.

Lots of love to you guys,

timm

Robagaga

Well,

I was going to post some long personal message about how Gaga has affected me and changed my life but instead I just want to highlight the beauty of this thread. 

I have read each message on this thread and some of them have almost brought me to tears which isn't easy to do cos I'm a heartless bitch :hor: 

There are days where I am worried of what gaga might think of us but then there are threads like this one that remind me of all the good she has done and how proud she must feel. I really hope she has read this thread cos it is so beautiful. 

This is the main reason why I love gaga, I can see not only with myself but with everyone else what kind of a difference she has made and that is so beautiful. She has inspired everyone to be a better version of themselves. It is honestly amazing. 

I love every single post on this thread but I really want to address the ones that affected me the most

@TheAlpha I am so sorry you had to go through that. Bullying is really awful and can damage someone so much. Congrats on pushing through and not letting it make the best of you! Take care of yourself :heart: 

@Retron Congrats on getting through that bump through your life, it shows great character and bravery. Stay fierce! :sara: 

@ryanripley I am so happy that you have been able to grow as a person so much through her music. That is honestly so amazing :party:

@River You sound amazing keep fucking doing whatever the fuck you want to do! I relate so much with what you say aswell of maybe not being the most vocal fan but having a place in your heart for gaga. That is such a beautiful way of putting it! :diane:

@aaron l Congrats on learning that lesson, I myself haven't had the courage to fully do it yet but I hope to get there one day. It is so amazing that you have been able to achieve that! Stay unique! 

@Raccoon It is awful you had to through this, its when I read stuff like this that I realize how amazing of an impact gaga has had. If it weren't for her there would be so much less beauty in the world cos we might not have amazing people like you and that breaks my heart. I hope you are in a better place and I send you all the love in the world :hug:

@Vegas I have so much love and respect for people who decide to be themselves in countries where that isn't always easy. It takes so much bravery and it is so amazing that you did that, it makes me emotional just thinking of all the shit you must've gone through. I bow down to you :worship2:. Stay strong and take care :heart:  

@Andreu Keep being yourself, it might be hard but I think it is one of the most important things. I hope you are no longer in that place but if you ever need someone there are so many people on this site including me that are here for you! Take care :sara: 

@monster4life231 Stay strong with your social anxiety. I suffer from very intense social anxiety and it is honestly one of the most frustrating things. I am also straight and often felt pressure not to say that I liked gaga as much as I was already getting bullied for being into theatre and stuff haha. I hope you are in a better place and that you have people around you who love you for who you are! Take care! :kara: 

@not asher613 It is awful that you feel like people don't understand you, that is such an awful feeling. Just keep staying brave, stay true to who you are and I am sure you will find people that love you for who you are! STAY STRONG! :sara:

@Bad Kids Wow, just amazing. I am so proud of your journey, it is so sad that your bullying experience started so young and lasted so long. That is heartbreaking. Congrats for finding something you truly love and keep putting in all your heart and soul into it. I am sure it will take you to amazing places!! :excited2:

@Jarvin This one really hit me, gaga's impact is honestly so amazing. I am so happy you took another path and embraced who you are. I wish you all the happiness in the world I am sure amazing things are coming your way! :sis:

@NathanRajz It is so amazing that gaga's music has helped you out of your depression. You are yet another bright light in the world thanks to gaga, that is so beautiful! :sara: 

@ArtyRoberto My heart broke and then came back together while I read your post. I am so proud you decided to stay with us, I personally understand how it can feel like it isn't worth it but you decided to stay in this often cruel world. Congrats on staying strong and you go and marry that motherfucking night!!! :staymad:

@Sylvanas What an amazing story, it is so beautiful that you have taken gaga's message at heart so much and how it has improved you! I laughed out loud at you calling your representatives about don't ask don't tell! hahah that is honestly so incredible! You seem like a great person and your art is excellent! Keep working on what you love! 

@Bloody Grammys So short and yet so beautifully put. Wow :heart: 

@Miel Amazing that gaga pushed you in a way to do all these stuff. Keep doing this! The world needs people like you who fight for their convictions! Keep fighting! :firega:

@kevinsteve Your post is one of those that really moved me. I am heartbroken that you had to have to go through all these awful challenges in your life but you are so brave to keep on going. I have so much respect and love for you and I hope that your health will eventually improve. It is so amazing what gaga has done for you and I am sure that even if she doesn't know she can feel the love and gratitude that you have for her. I am sure that that is the fuel that also keeps her going. Stay strong! :kara: 

@Squeeshy Keety I am so happy that you have been able to find that love for yourself. That is probably one of the hardest things to accomplish and it is awe inspiring that you can say that you really have found that love. I hope there are people in your life that appreciate you and can give you that love as well! Take care and stay fearless!!! :party:

@Vanilla It is so beautiful that gaga has given you that sense of belonging. She has done that for so many people including me and this site is proof. She has allowed all of us to have a connection of love and kindness among us and that is so beautiful. 

@FATCAT Wow, your post left me speechless. It is such an amazing way of putting it and I wholeheartedly agree. I am so sorry for your loss that must be such a hard thing to go through and it is honestly so beautiful that you have had gaga and her music to push you through what must've been a very dark period in your life. Stay strong and lots of love from me :heart: 

@SwissMonster I am so sorry for your loss, losing a close family member is one of the most awful things that can happen to someone. I am so happy that gaga has been there for you during these times, that is so beautiful. I'm sure that you will see her eventually! When something is meant to be it will happen! Be patient even though it might seem hard hahaha. Take care! :kara: 

@Guillaume Hamon There must be so many artists like you in the world that do what they do because of gaga, that is so amazing. So much more richness in the world thanks to her! I understand how hard it can be to take an artistic path which can be so much harder than the other ones and I have so much respect for people who decide to follow their hearts and give it a shot! Keep going! :sara: 

@Interstellar Congrats on your braveness for deciding to be who you are in an environment which might not be the most receptive to that! I am sure you will keep evolving into a more and more amazing human everyday! That is all anyone can hope for! :heart: 

@ModernEcstasy Your post moved me to tears. I am so sorry for all the hardships you must've gone through and I am so happy that you had gaga and her music to help you through it. Not only that but how she brought you to the people who would love you. It is incredible how she has indirectly and directly given you a new lease on life and made it turn on a 180.  It is so beautiful :ohno:. Congrats on your engagement! I wish you all the happiness in the world with your partner! Lots of love! :heart:  

@ZEKORORA I am so sorry you had to go through all that awful bullying but congrats on getting through it! Keep discovering the art in you and I am sure you will do beautiful things :firega:

@xpandapoo This post is so well put. It perfectly encompasses why I love gaga so fucking much. I am so sorry you are going through this at school but I am so proud that you are staying strong. Keep being unapologetically you and you will find people who love you for you! If you ever feel especially low as it can happen to the best of us don't hesitate to send me a message and I am always here to talk! :sara: TAKE CARE!

@LynpheaStar You are so lucky and I am so happy that gaga helped you find your path. The road is often long and tortuous but it is a blessing to know where you are going. I wish all the best of luck in your journey and I am sure gaga will come to the rescue again when you most need her :heart: 

@Donatas Keep expressing yourself artistically! That is often the easiest way to transmit complex emotions to other people! I wish all the best of luck and happiness in your artistic journey! :kara: 

@AJ Rea My heart broke when I read your post, losing a parent seems like one of the most awful things that can happen to a human. I am so sorry for your loss. It is so beautiful that you can share this connection through music with your mom. That is one of the things that make music magical, your mom will forever be with you through the music you shared together. There is nothing in the world that can break that connection and that is magic if I've ever seen it. I wish you all the best in life and a happy early birthday! Lots of love!!! :heart: 

@ZarrianaGaga Wow, what a transformation, it is so beautiful that you allowed that to happen. You give me hope for the world! I am sure plenty of amazing things are coming your way! Just go and fetch them! Take care! :sara: 

@JohnWayne92 What a beautiful post. I am so sorry for the hard things you have had to go through in your life. Your experience shows another way in which music is truly magical. I am so happy that your life has been changed for the better thanks to gaga! :kara: 

@Bazaar I am sorry for the misunderstanding!! hahahah you know how I feel about your post! I wish you all the best in life :runhug:

@Alex Keep spreading that love that you have! I am so happy that gaga has managed to help you in hard times and I am sure that with this mentality you will do amazing things! Paws up! :vegas:

@Amidana Thank jesus you ran out of skips on spotify! hahahah. I am so sorry you had to go through that awful experience with your coming out. You are so fucking brave and I am so happy that you have been able to fight through that period in your life. I can tell from your message and picture that you are so fucking fierce! STAY FIERCE! :firega:

@Du Da You are so lucky to have what seems like a special connection with gaga! It is this connection that has helped so many of us in our lives. I am so sorry for all the hardships you have had to go through in your life. It is awe inspiring that you have been able to go through all that and stay strong! Congrats! I send you all the positive energy in the world and I wish you a happy life :heart: 

@KURUSHITOVSKA What a beautiful post. So beautiful that gaga has been able to accompany you through all ther trials and tribulations. Gaga truly is an inspiration and we are so lucky to have her with us :kara: 

@AlotofApollo Wow, I am speechless. What a beautiful post, you are so fucking brave for putting your vulnerabilities and your truth out there even if it is "only" on GGD. I am so happy that you are taking steps into accepting who you really are and sharing that person with the people around you. It is probably going to be hard but know that eventually you will get to a place in life where you are happier with yourself and that is beautiful. I wish you the best of luck in your journey and I really hope that some day you will be able to thank gaga herself. Take lots of care! :kara: 

@Timm Elb You are so fucking brave. I am so happy that you were able to fight the bullying and that you have more self confidence that truly is such a hard journey and you have done it. Congratulations! I wish all the best in your life and I sure plenty of amazing things will come your way if you be the strong fighter gaga says you are :sara: 

@Admin Thank you. Thank for this thread and giveaway where you have allowed so many people to express how they feel and prove to the world what an amazing person gaga is. Thank you also for this website as a whole. You have helped so many people find a family and spread hapiness. I consider all of you my family even though I have no idea what most of your names are or what you look like. We are all connected through love of gaga and hapiness

Wow, I was originally only going to respond to maybe 8-10 but I just couldn't stop. You are all fucking deserving of the best things in life and you all seem like amazing human beings. 

I am sorry for being extra af and probably filling a page on this thread hahahah I just had to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you for expressing yourselves and opening up 

I truly wish you all the happiness in the world and I am so happy for each one of you! Take real good care of yourselves and best of luck to everyone with the giveaway

:heart: 

Xoxo Roberto 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

monster4life231
3 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

@monster4life231 Stay strong with your social anxiety. I suffer from very intense social anxiety and it is honestly one of the most frustrating things. I am also straight and often felt pressure not to say that I liked gaga as much as I was already getting bullied for being into theatre and stuff haha. I hope you are in a better place and that you have people around you who love you for who you are! Take care! :kara: 

Thank you so much for that reply. You're so wonderful and I appreciate it so much. This has truly made me so happy and I wish you all the best and lots of love. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Robagaga
2 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Thank you so much for that reply. You're so wonderful and I appreciate it so much. This has truly made me so happy and I wish you all the best and lots of love. 

:runhug:

Take care and spread the happiness around you! It's all we can do to make the world a better place! :sara: 

Good luck with everything in life I wish you and your loved ones love and positivity! :heart: 

Take care! :happy:

homomo
56 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

Well,

I was going to post some long personal message about how Gaga has affected me and changed my life but instead I just want to highlight the beauty of this thread. 

I have read each message on this thread and some of them have almost brought me to tears which isn't easy to do cos I'm a heartless bitch :hor: 

There are days where I am worried of what gaga might think of us but then there are threads like this one that remind me of all the good she has done and how proud she must feel. I really hope she has read this thread cos it is so beautiful. 

This is the main reason why I love gaga, I can see not only with myself but with everyone else what kind of a difference she has made and that is so beautiful. She has inspired everyone to be a better version of themselves. It is honestly amazing. 

I love every single post on this thread but I really want to address the ones that affected me the most

@TheAlpha I am so sorry you had to go through that. Bullying is really awful and can damage someone so much. Congrats on pushing through and not letting it make the best of you! Take care of yourself :heart: 

@Retron Congrats on getting through that bump through your life, it shows great character and bravery. Stay fierce! :sara: 

@ryanripley I am so happy that you have been able to grow as a person so much through her music. That is honestly so amazing :party:

@River You sound amazing keep ****ing doing whatever the **** you want to do! I relate so much with what you say aswell of maybe not being the most vocal fan but having a place in your heart for gaga. That is such a beautiful way of putting it! :diane:

@aaron l Congrats on learning that lesson, I myself haven't had the courage to fully do it yet but I hope to get there one day. It is so amazing that you have been able to achieve that! Stay unique! 

@Raccoon It is awful you had to through this, its when I read stuff like this that I realize how amazing of an impact gaga has had. If it weren't for her there would be so much less beauty in the world cos we might not have amazing people like you and that breaks my heart. I hope you are in a better place and I send you all the love in the world :hug:

@Vegas I have so much love and respect for people who decide to be themselves in countries where that isn't always easy. It takes so much bravery and it is so amazing that you did that, it makes me emotional just thinking of all the **** you must've gone through. I bow down to you :worship2:. Stay strong and take care :heart:  

@Andreu Keep being yourself, it might be hard but I think it is one of the most important things. I hope you are no longer in that place but if you ever need someone there are so many people on this site including me that are here for you! Take care :sara: 

@not asher613 It is awful that you feel like people don't understand you, that is such an awful feeling. Just keep staying brave, stay true to who you are and I am sure you will find people that love you for who you are! STAY STRONG! :sara:

@Bad Kids Wow, just amazing. I am so proud of your journey, it is so sad that your bullying experience started so young and lasted so long. That is heartbreaking. Congrats for finding something you truly love and keep putting in all your heart and soul into it. I am sure it will take you to amazing places!! :excited2:

@Jarvin This one really hit me, gaga's impact is honestly so amazing. I am so happy you took another path and embraced who you are. I wish you all the happiness in the world I am sure amazing things are coming your way! :sis:

@NathanRajz It is so amazing that gaga's music has helped you out of your depression. You are yet another bright light in the world thanks to gaga, that is so beautiful! :sara: 

@ArtyRoberto My heart broke and then came back together while I read your post. I am so proud you decided to stay with us, I personally understand how it can feel like it isn't worth it but you decided to stay in this often cruel world. Congrats on staying strong and you go and marry that mother****ing night!!! :staymad:

@Sylvanas What an amazing story, it is so beautiful that you have taken gaga's message at heart so much and how it has improved you! I laughed out loud at you calling your representatives about don't ask don't tell! hahah that is honestly so incredible! You seem like a great person and your art is excellent! Keep working on what you love! 

@Miel Amazing that gaga pushed you in a way to do all these stuff. Keep doing this! The world needs people like you who fight for their convictions! Keep fighting! :firega:

@kevinsteve Your post is one of those that really moved me. I am heartbroken that you had to have to go through all these awful challenges in your life but you are so brave to keep on going. I have so much respect and love for you and I hope that your health will eventually improve. It is so amazing what gaga has done for you and I am sure that even if she doesn't know she can feel the love and gratitude that you have for her. I am sure that that is the fuel that also keeps her going. Stay strong! :kara: 

@Squeeshy Keety I am so happy that you have been able to find that love for yourself. That is probably one of the hardest things to accomplish and it is awe inspiring that you can say that you really have found that love. I hope there are people in your life that appreciate you and can give you that love as well! Take care and stay fearless!!! :party:

@Vanilla It is so beautiful that gaga has given you that sense of belonging. She has done that for so many people including me and this site is proof. She has allowed all of us to have a connection of love and kindness among us and that is so beautiful. 

@FATCAT Wow, your post left me speechless. It is such an amazing way of putting it and I wholeheartedly agree. I am so sorry for your loss that must be such a hard thing to go through and it is honestly so beautiful that you have had gaga and her music to push you through what must've been a very dark period in your life. Stay strong and lots of love from me :heart: 

@SwissMonster I am so sorry for your loss, losing a close family member is one of the most awful things that can happen to someone. I am so happy that gaga has been there for you during these times, that is so beautiful. I'm sure that you will see her eventually! When something is meant to be it will happen! Be patient even though it might seem hard hahaha. Take care! :kara: 

@Guillaume Hamon There must be so many artists like you in the world that do what they do because of gaga, that is so amazing. So much more richness in the world thanks to her! I understand how hard it can be to take an artistic path which can be so much harder than the other ones and I have so much respect for people who decide to follow their hearts and give it a shot! Keep going! :sara: 

@Interstellar Congrats on your braveness for deciding to be who you are in an environment which might not be the most receptive to that! I am sure you will keep evolving into a more and more amazing human everyday! That is all anyone can hope for! :heart: 

@ModernEcstasy Your post moved me to tears. I am so sorry for all the hardships you must've gone through and I am so happy that you had gaga and her music to help you through it. Not only that but how she brought you to the people who would love you. It is incredible how she has indirectly and directly given you a new lease on life and made it turn on a 180.  It is so beautiful :ohno:. Congrats on your engagement! I wish you all the happiness in the world with your partner! Lots of love! :heart:  

@ZEKORORA I am so sorry you had to go through all that awful bullying but congrats on getting through it! Keep discovering the art in you and I am sure you will do beautiful things :firega:

@xpandapoo This post is so well put. It perfectly encompasses why I love gaga so ****ing much. I am so sorry you are going through this at school but I am so proud that you are staying strong. Keep being unapologetically you and you will find people who love you for you! If you ever feel especially low as it can happen to the best of us don't hesitate to send me a message and I am always here to talk! :sara: TAKE CARE!

@LynpheaStar You are so lucky and I am so happy that gaga helped you find your path. The road is often long and tortuous but it is a blessing to know where you are going. I wish all the best of luck in your journey and I am sure gaga will come to the rescue again when you most need her :heart: 

@Donatas Keep expressing yourself artistically! That is often the easiest way to transmit complex emotions to other people! I wish all the best of luck and happiness in your artistic journey! :kara: 

@AJ Rea My heart broke when I read your post, losing a parent seems like one of the most awful things that can happen to a human. I am so sorry for your loss. It is so beautiful that you can share this connection through music with your mom. That is one of the things that make music magical, your mom will forever be with you through the music you shared together. There is nothing in the world that can break that connection and that is magic if I've ever seen it. I wish you all the best in life and a happy early birthday! Lots of love!!! :heart: 

@ZarrianaGaga Wow, what a transformation, it is so beautiful that you allowed that to happen. You give me hope for the world! I am sure plenty of amazing things are coming your way! Just go and fetch them! Take care! :sara: 

@JohnWayne92 What a beautiful post. I am so sorry for the hard things you have had to go through in your life. Your experience shows another way in which music is truly magical. I am so happy that your life has been changed for the better thanks to gaga! :kara: 

@Bazaar I am sorry for the misunderstanding!! hahahah you know how I feel about your post! I wish you all the best in life :runhug:

@Alex Keep spreading that love that you have! I am so happy that gaga has managed to help you in hard times and I am sure that with this mentality you will do amazing things! Paws up! :vegas:

@Amidana Thank jesus you ran out of skips on spotify! hahahah. I am so sorry you had to go through that awful experience with your coming out. You are so ****ing brave and I am so happy that you have been able to fight through that period in your life. I can tell from your message and picture that you are so ****ing fierce! STAY FIERCE! :firega:

@Du Da You are so lucky to have what seems like a special connection with gaga! It is this connection that has helped so many of us in our lives. I am so sorry for all the hardships you have had to go through in your life. It is awe inspiring that you have been able to go through all that and stay strong! Congrats! I send you all the positive energy in the world and I wish you a happy life :heart: 

@KURUSHITOVSKA What a beautiful post. So beautiful that gaga has been able to accompany you through all ther trials and tribulations. Gaga truly is an inspiration and we are so lucky to have her with us :kara: 

@AlotofApollo Wow, I am speechless. What a beautiful post, you are so ****ing brave for putting your vulnerabilities and your truth out there even if it is "only" on GGD. I am so happy that you are taking steps into accepting who you really are and sharing that person with the people around you. It is probably going to be hard but know that eventually you will get to a place in life where you are happier with yourself and that is beautiful. I wish you the best of luck in your journey and I really hope that some day you will be able to thank gaga herself. Take lots of care! :kara: 

@Timm Elb You are so ****ing brave. I am so happy that you were able to fight the bullying and that you have more self confidence that truly is such a hard journey and you have done it. Congratulations! I wish all the best in your life and I sure plenty of amazing things will come your way if you be the strong fighter gaga says you are :sara: 

@Admin Thank you. Thank for this thread and giveaway where you have allowed so many people to express how they feel and prove to the world what an amazing person gaga is. Thank you also for this website as a whole. You have helped so many people find a family and spread hapiness. I consider all of you my family even though I have no idea what most of your names are or what you look like. We are all connected through love of gaga and hapiness

Wow, I was originally only going to respond to maybe 8-10 but I just couldn't stop. You are all ****ing deserving of the best things in life and you all seem like amazing human beings. 

I am sorry for being extra af and probably filling a page on this thread hahahah I just had to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you for expressing yourselves and opening up 

I truly wish you all the happiness in the world and I am so happy for each one of you! Take real good care of yourselves and best of luck to everyone with the giveaway

Xoxo Roberto 

Sis this must have taken ages :deadbanana:

But thank you for the kind words. You’re such an incredible human being for doing all this!

aaron l
1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

As much as Gaga has made that impact on me, it's always a giant encouragement when I have supporters. Especially from a distance. So thank you so much Roberto! :wub:

I love how you mentioned considering everyone family without knowing their names, because it's super interesting when you think about it. A lot of times I low key see members as their usernames and avi's. (I can now have a clear understanding of Robagaga!)

Robagaga
18 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Sis this must have taken ages :deadbanana:

But thank you for the kind words. You’re such an incredible human being for doing all this!

Hahah it did take a while but i had so much on my mind I felt like I would feel guilty if I didn't express it to each of you hahah

14 minutes ago, aaron l said:

As much as Gaga has made that impact on me, it's always a giant encouragement when I have supporters. Especially from a distance. So thank you so much Roberto! :wub:

I love how you mentioned considering everyone family without knowing their names, because it's super interesting when you think about it. A lot of times I low key see members as their usernames and avi's. (I can now have a clear understanding of Robagaga!)

You are welcome :spin:

I am a die hard aaron I supporter hahahah :party:

We really are a family and we all look out for eachother. Its so amazing what gaga's impact on the world has been haha :heart: 

Amidana

@Amidana Thank jesus you ran out of skips on spotify! hahahah. I am so sorry you had to go through that awful experience with your coming out. You are so ****ing brave and I am so happy that you have been able to fight through that period in your life. I can tell from your message and picture that you are so ****ing fierce! STAY FIERCE! :firega:

AWW SIS PGRIENBOGPREAB you're gonna make me cry :toofunny: thank you so much it really means a lot to me!! It's people like you that made me create an account here! :kara:

Jarvin

Well,

@River You sound amazing keep ****ing doing whatever the **** you want to do! I relate so much with what you say aswell of maybe not being the most vocal fan but having a place in your heart for gaga. That is such a beautiful way of putting it! :diane:

@Vegas I have so much love and respect for people who decide to be themselves in countries where that isn't always easy. It takes so much bravery and it is so amazing that you did that, it makes me emotional just thinking of all the **** you must've gone through. I bow down to you :worship2:. Stay strong and take care :heart:  

@ArtyRoberto My heart broke and then came back together while I read your post. I am so proud you decided to stay with us, I personally understand how it can feel like it isn't worth it but you decided to stay in this often cruel world. Congrats on staying strong and you go and marry that mother****ing night!!! :staymad:

@xpandapoo This post is so well put. It perfectly encompasses why I love gaga so ****ing much. I am so sorry you are going through this at school but I am so proud that you are staying strong. Keep being unapologetically you and you will find people who love you for you! If you ever feel especially low as it can happen to the best of us don't hesitate to send me a message and I am always here to talk! :sara: TAKE CARE!

@AlotofApollo Wow, I am speechless. What a beautiful post, you are so ****ing brave for putting your vulnerabilities and your truth out there even if it is "only" on GGD. I am so happy that you are taking steps into accepting who you really are and sharing that person with the people around you. It is probably going to be hard but know that eventually you will get to a place in life where you are happier with yourself and that is beautiful. I wish you the best of luck in your journey and I really hope that some day you will be able to thank gaga herself. Take lots of care! :kara: 

@Timm Elb You are so ****ing brave. I am so happy that you were able to fight the bullying and that you have more self confidence that truly is such a hard journey and you have done it. Congratulations! I wish all the best in your life and I sure plenty of amazing things will come your way if you be the strong fighter gaga says you are :sara: 

Wow, I was originally only going to respond to maybe 8-10 but I just couldn't stop. You are all ****ing deserving of the best things in life and you all seem like amazing human beings. 

Xoxo Roberto 

You're a wonderful person and you're so right. Sometimes I feel bad for Gaga in regard to her fanbase. But on the other hand, I think she must feel so proud when reading our stories. We're normal people who simply needed the monster community to embrace ourselves. Some people easily accept their identity, and some of us for whatever reason have struggled so much with it. And to be fair, it's not just Gaga. We have all changed each others lives. I would have had a " normal life "without Gaga and the monster community, but I would not be half as loving and happy as I am now. I'm so grateful. You guys and gaga made me so much more proud of myself and all of us. Thank you for your post, I appreciate it a lot 💞

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived