Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

I love her because she's a true artist to me, that isn't shy or scared to transform herself, and be different. A lot of people bashed her thinking that all she was doing is to try and get attention from people, that she can't sing, her songs sucks etc

I think everything she did, from start to finish was to create, she created different personas, different sounds, her body and face was a canva and she was painting constantly all the time. Her public appearances were an artform, and any true artist gets misunderstood so I really admired her boldness, and free spirit.

As a person I think she's the kindest most courageous woman and a really inspiring one, she really sings with her heart, and puts everything in her work. I think she's immensely underrated but in a couple decades, other generations will truly recognize her for the artist that she is!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Hopefully my 3 years spamming will pay off :cryga: 

I fell in love with her when I saw her for the very first time. I think I've written this many times here :messga: I so vividly remember the Paparazzi video being played on TV and I was watching it so thoroughly. I had never seen something like that. I was hooked immediately. I instantly asked the girl who was in the room (I was at my grandma's neighbors' house :messga:) what the song was and does she have it on her phone, you know it was the time when we used to send each other songs through Bluetooth :huntyga: It was love at first sight :vegas: 

I also remember when BTW the album was (about to be?) released. Me and my two cousins saw this sampler for the album that had like a minute of every song, so we took a pen and paper to write down all of the titles and later that day or a few day after we listened to it through Gaga's Youtube uploads :huntyga: I remember being freaked out because I thought there will be some kind of a scare jump during Bloody Mary nnn :huntyga:

Gaga has disappointed me many times with her choices and whatever, but I still freak out whenever she even just leaves her apartment. It's really a unique kind of love and admiration. I'm sure every Mnoster feels like. Every fan in general. You have this figure in your life that you have never met or talked to, yet you are so connected to them and they are part of you. I mean, everyone knows I am a Lady Gaga fan (and they keep asking me "where is she? :selena:) :vegas:

DoremonLove

Its gonna be 1 year in august of me being a gaga fan. Im not really good with words so will just describe how much i love her voice and passion for music. She has the most unique voice. I listened to many artists but couldnt connect to anyone in a way i got connected to her. I love all the things she preaches. How she has overcome so many things in her life. Shes kind of an inspiration to me since im trying to myself battle from my own issues. Also i have a girl cursh on her:oops: after all shes so hot:party:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Magneto

Cause she is that chameleon, both sonically and visually. To me the most interesting art is transformation :diane:

Free my mind

sipthistea

I never felt so much sure about who I am, as a person, until I knew about Gaga's existence. I really admire the type of person that she is, the courage, the working ethic, the acceptance and the openness she has. It feels like home when you listen to her. The fact that she's just herself and doesn't give any f*cks about what others think about it is enough for me to appreciate her, and that's exactly the type of person that I want to become one day (real, brave, honest). 

And of course, all those values are reflected in her work, which is bold, genuine and thoughtful. That's the reason why I love Gaga.

As simple as that. 

Sylvanas

Gaga keeps me sane. I was 10 years old when I heard Poker Face for the first time. I used to stan Britney when I was in middle school but the moment I heard Poker Face is the moment that I never looked back. I guess, for me, no matter what I've been through, Gaga has always been there for me. The only album I listened to for pretty much 2 years straight was Born This Way. Growing up as a gay kid in a conservative small town, I didn't even know what being gay was. I was being called a f*ggot before I even knew that I liked boys. And then Gaga came into my life. Even before Born This Way I remember how supportive she was of the gay community. I was 11 years old calling my representatives to repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell because the Rah Rah bitch told me to. :laughga: Gaga served as an escape for me. ...And it didn't help that I had severe mommy issues because of my parents' divorce and I was calling this female idol of mine Mommy Monster. Through Gaga I started focusing on art and music, two passions that have stuck with me to this day. (shameless plug: instagram.com/jc_doodles) And I guess she's just been a constant in my life now for 10 years. I've seen her live 4 times. And I love her to death. I really do. I am so grateful in so many ways for everything she has represented to me. And now, 10 years later, I still stan her. Even when I'm not that into the direction she's taking, I'm still here for her. Because she was there for me. 

I seriously only became an artist because I loved drawing Gaga when I was 10 years old. Here's some pics haha

I drew this in 2010 :laughga:

BdbA6KXIAAAkpSo.jpg

I drew this in 2012 :green:

546076_420323468002022_1807856263_n.jpg?

And I started this one last week :nick:

tumblr_pcjgeqU52m1siasp9o1_1280.jpg

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Saint Laurent

I love Gaga because she is completely fearless and truthfully, she's taught me how to be fearless too. My personal favourite experience of/with Gaga is this:

I became a fan when I first heard Applause. I was soo obsessed with the song and I played it so much that I really can't stand the song these days:oops:

I was just a regular fan, but then I started watching her interviews on youtube and I fell in love with her. I admire her as a person, she helped me a lot. It seemed like she was never afraid to do anything, she looked fearless, she wanted to change the world, she was so passionate about her music and art. Then I joined GGD and became a full-time Little Monster with an indestructible stan card :queenga:

Every year she's there with us I love her more and more. She's using her own life experiences to help other people and raise awareness about the topic and that's the bravest thing she can do. Simply, I just love her for who she is:kara:

brucee

I don't care I'm not old enough here it just to answer

She's the sound that soothes the cold of winter. 

She's a blanck canvas to project the wildest fantaisies. 

Some say she the new Madonna, she's like David to me

She helped me to feel free, and feel better.

Monster Ball 2.0, 05/09 21/09. 

*I love Madonna a lot, no shade, I talk about Bowie. :lana:

hello hello baby.

bloody g

I love her because she is a sign of peace and love. She is everything I believe in. She is not just a singer, a producer, an actress, or a dancer... She is a hero.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Hurem

I already have it and I'd never win this, so I'm not entering. But good luck to others! :flutter:

Miel

She taught me to fight for what I believe in- in others, and in my self- and I will always be grateful for that.

Particular my work as an organizer, an activist, a protester, and an academic- I owe a lot of that to her work and her messages.

3 points in and ready for more

The Z

I hope it's OK to write a whole story... and it's a really shortened version... and the real thing only starts at ARTPOP:laughga:

I was only 9 when I felt in love with Lady GaGa in 2009. So naturally, I became a fan because of her songs, her looks, and her music videos. I was literally obsessed with Poker Face, Eh Eh and LoveGame. It was the first time I really felt in love with an artist... and it remains the the only time it happened after 9 years... I wasn't hyped about The Fame Monster because I didn't have the internet, so there are a lot of things that I was missing, and I actually didn't even have the notion of "album". I was really young, and I was french, so I didn't understand the meaning of her songs, and yet I felt a real strong connection with her as a person. I was a fan of horror movies and creepy stuff, so when Born This Way came out I became even more obsessed with her, and I started looking for the meaning of her songs and watching her interviews. I understood that she was such a good person, that she was trying to help people all around the world. 

In 2013, I was sexually assaulted. I was really confused about it. I will always remember watching the iTunes Festival, and hearing Gaga's speech before Swine. I immediately understood that she was raped too. I felt so sad for her, but at the same time I felt better because I understood that I was not alone, but I was shocked that no one understood what she was saying in that speech. During the following 2 years, I listened to Swine 24/7. It really helped me releasing all my pain and rage in a passionate way. During that time, I didn't know why, but I was convinced that there was an other major hidden issue that connected us. And I just couldn't find joy. It was really sad, because Swine made me release all of the pain, but there was still something. I felt really exhausted all the time, my moves felt different all over my body. I stopped going out to see my friends, I was alone at home every day. I even stopped going to school, and I started drinking a lot. After being hospitalised for some time, I started to feel a strong pain all over my body, and it worsened in time... I understood that I needed to listen to my body, and that I needed to live a different life, that I couldn't act and think like a young person anymore, and that I had to shut down all my emotions. I had to be OK with sime things, and stop hoping for other's help. I knew it, but I wasn't strong enough to do it... until Joanne. That album/era is one of the best things that happened in my whole life. It helped me to live on my own, not to be destroyed by other people forcing me to do things I didn't want to do. I became the stripped down and mature version of me that I wanted to be. I was still in physical pain, but I was strong enough not to be suicidal anymore. Last year, Gaga released Five Foot Two. That was the first time I heard about fibromyalgia. After visiting tons of doctors who didn't know what I suffered from, I asked a doctor if he knew fibromyalgia was, and he told me that he was about to ask me the exact same question. I've been diagnosed for a few weeks now, and thank God, I'm now treated. Watching Five Foot Two everyday helps me a lot to deal with this disease. 

I wish I could meet Gaga to tell her all of this, to thank her and to hug her, but she has always been so far away... I will never have enough words or creativity to say I much I love her, but I do. I really do. I love her like a friend, like a sister, like a grandmother, even like a girlfriend sometimes, seeing her being happy and brave makes me so happy I could die, and that will just never change. :sara:

Thank you @Admin for this gift you'll give to one of us, that's really nice of you. Good luck to all of you, Monsters! :heart:

Squeeshy Keety

Gaga's music has followed me throughout my entire life, since I was nine years old. Albums and eras serve as major milestones and landmarks. I've loved her music more than anyone else's because I remember being angry at my radio station when it started playing Poker Face after school! I was infuriated since I knew that meant they would stop playing Just Dance, a song that everyone here knows changed everything, including me. But when I finally allowed myself to listen to Poker Face, I knew right away she was my favorite musician and always would be.

Even more importantly, though, I love Gaga herself because she taught me to be completely and authentically me. Where Born This Way has helped so many queer people love and fight for their place in the world, I was still too young to face that part of myself. What that album gave me instead was my sense of identity, and I love myself now more than I ever thought anyone could love me. My childhood was filled with rejection and loneliness, but she gave me the most important gift I've ever received, which was the fighting spirit to be me, fearlessly and proudly everyday. She has given more than just the support I never got from friends and family, she helped me plant my own foundation for who I am so that I could learn to support myself the times I feel all alone.

I could talk about her all day, and I'm so grateful this site exists so I have a place to express how much she has impacted my life. I'm really going to enjoy reading this thread and seeing other people who love one of the most important people in my life just as much as I do 😇

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived