Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

Where to start. 

I love Gaga first and foremost because of her unbelievably kind, compassionate, and fiery passionate spirit. Her dedication to her art is palpable in everything she does and I think that's what draws me to her. It's very inspiring to people like me. Her connection to her fanbase, I believe, has such a such a unique aura and power to it. 

I also love Gaga because without her, I feel I wouldn't be as culturally inclined as I like to think I am today. Through her art and music, she opened me up to so many more artists and music that I don't think I would be as open minded towards as I am now. She was a gateway of sorts to me. 

Finally, I love her because she creates an excitement in me that no other person can. It's like being a kid on Christmas morning. Every time a new project is on the horizon, I'm aways giddy with anticipation. 

Following her and her career is something I'll never take for granted and feel fortunate to experience as it's happening. She'll always be my Female #1, right alongside MJ as my Male #1.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

Gaga has done so much for me without her even realizing it, her growing up in The City and me growing up on Long Island, I’ve always gotten/understood her vibe as being this bad ass misunderstood NYC girl cause I like her have had my many fair share of memorable NYC nights along with feeling like people never really “got me” growing up. I can’t begin to note the countless efforts she pushes with boundaries and letting people know it’s okay to be yourself cause she has and will always fight for that freedom. 19 years old is when Just Dance was released and her dancing empowered me to lose 85lbs by simply learning her choreography which to this day I still incouperate into my workout routine, her lyrics are tattooed all over my body as a reminder of what music can really do for a person when they’re going through a hard time. On my final note as many oppertuines as I’ve had to meet her by constantly being where she grew up/knowing where she lived, I’ve realized that no matter how much I love her, she still is a human being and deserves respect along with her privacy and one day if we ever meet I want it to be on “our terms” not like a crazy fan stalking her every move!! 

fivefoottwo

first of all, thank you admin for this giveaway :wub: i first heard of gaga when i heard the iconic "rah rah"s on tv back in 2009/10, and i went to look up more about her and i became obsessed ever since. i love gaga because she is the wholesome definition of an artist. with every project, she becomes her art. she's never afraid to explore boundaries and break them, she's a risk-taker and she really believes in the message of her art. i also love her for her character and how much she's grown through the years, she channels so much kindness, warmth and compassion. and of course the main reasons why i love her, she makes INCREDIBLE music and performances! 

Spoiler

i live in the middle of nowhere and i'd probably never get to see her so winning this would mean so much to me :wub: 

Babel

Well, it would be hard for me to explaining in English in detail since it’s not my origin language, but in summary, Gaga truly made me overcome all the hate I got for being gay during my teenage years, when everyone I loved turned their back on me and I was left alone on a highly homophobic country, her music, message and persona helped me to get through to possibly the hardest times of my life. 

RAMROD

I love Gaga because she always a step or two ahead of her competitors. She is that archtype who leads. And that kind of thing give me strength and confidence at times when I self doubt. I am sure Gaga have her own moments too. But whenever I see her being different and still got successful, it reminded me that I can do it too. Say, that I can offer different ideas at my work meetings than my colleagues, on how to get things done, for example. Plus. I always vibe to her music. Her taste matches mine. Probably because we are both 90s kids who grew up with plethora of genres. She is the inspiration. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andreu

Gaga has made me be a better person in different ways. She didn't love getting a classical musical education, however she did get it and that's one the things that her so great. That's mainly what gave me the energy to finish my musical education, because honestly I had a hard time doing so. Her songs have gave a lot of energy in worse moments in my life in which I felt like no one was there for me because of who I was. She helped me realize I was who I was and that's okay.

Her songs have always been the ones I've loved the most, more than any other artists because I like a lot of different styles of music (ballads, jazz, pop, EDM,...) And I feel like she's the only one that do them all right.

Plus she gave me the best night ever which was the ArtRave haha

monster4life231

I’m a straight 16 year old guy which may not be your typical gaga fan. I’ve always been bullied and felt so different from other people. My family have right wing views that clash harshly with my left wing views. I also have a lot of social anxiety that stops me from doing a lot of things that I’d like to do. Gaga gave me a sense of freedom, escapism, and I felt understand and love from her. I love her message of equality, justice and love for all, and it’s something that I try to carry out in my life. She continues to inspire me in art, and just to be myself. When I go through hard times, I use her music to guide me through my way. As a straight guy, I’ve been called some names for liking Gaga, and experienced only a fraction of what the LGBTQ+ experience. I will continue to support the community as much as possible! As a kid, I used to try and dress up as Gaga and make “Telephone” and “Bad Romance” costumes! 

Also, I respect her talent as a diverse singer, performer, vocalist, songwriter and actor. I think she’s the perfect combination of a great performer that deserves much more attention and respect than what she already gets.

She’s a legend in the making, if not, already a legend in my books! It’s been so cool watching her journey. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

not asher613

She reminds me that there are people on earth who can understand me. I don't feel that way most of the time. Its not acceptance I feel from her. Its the feeling of being where I am supposed to be- on earth. I'm not the only one. 

Not entering the contest- just saying. 

My Enigma Heart

Hmm let's see...

First of all, I love Gaga because listening to her music makes me happy. The message, melody and impact of her discography really makes my heart melt. Her songs helped me go through a really dark period of my life and I'm forever thankful for that. Plus, joining her fanbase really made me proud of who I am and made me feel accepted. :hug:

Bad Kids

I was very bullied since I was 5 years old, and till I was 15/16, and gained too much weight and was looked down upon everywhere I go. I am so glad Lady Gaga had the uniqueness in her that transpire me to be a stronger person. I'm glad her message she portrayed did succor me, so I'd look at her art/music to make me feel better. She made me discover a new hobby, music production, she made motivates me to lose ~60KG since then too. Thankful for her, she changed and encouraged me for the better.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Jarvin

When I was 13/14 I used to be really fat and insecure a bit. People always used to ask me if im gay so as a defence I said I hated homosexuality... then I discovered Born This Way ( in 2012 ) and I realized that I found an identity which matched the way I felt. I then started to accept the way I identified with " monster culture " and around the release of ARTPOP i finally accepted I was bi. Without gaga i might have been one of those homophobes who are actually gay themselves. Thanks to her I met my first male crush and I finally found other gay people. I had never had gay friends before. So gaga, thanks for giving me this beautiful life. I'm so happy to be part of little monsters and LGBT community in general. 6 years since I discovered her and my life changed so much.. 👩‍❤️‍👩

DitaDolla

Last year, before I was a fan, my teacher showed us gag's superbowl halftime show. We watched for about a half of it but not the whole thing, and I liked it.

I decided to watch the rest of it at home, and then I just continued to watch all her music videos lol. I was just hypnotized and I became a fan.

And that month that I became a fan, she was with me everyday: when I walked in my girlfriend's haus perfect illusion started playing, or when I did homework, bad romance came in the t.v, or in class my science teacher showed us the "rah rah ah ah ah" with the periodic table. 

Also, I was in depression and I discovered "just another day". Man, this melody and lyrics just made me feel better and I realised it wad just another day so it cured me. 

That's why I just love gaga so much, she can help people all around the world

MANiCURE 6
2 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

I’m a straight 16 year old guy which may not be your typical gaga fan. I’ve always been bullied and felt so different from other people. My family have right wing views that clash harshly with my left wing views. I also have a lot of social anxiety that stops me from doing a lot of things that I’d like to do. Gaga gave me a sense of freedom, escapism, and I felt understand and love from her. I love her message of equality, justice and love for all, and it’s something that I try to carry out in my life. She continues to inspire me in art, and just to be myself. When I go through hard times, I use her music to guide me through my way. As a straight guy, I’ve been called some names for liking Gaga, and experienced only a fraction of what the LGBTQ+ experience. I will continue to support the community as much as possible! As a kid, I used to try and dress up as Gaga and make “Telephone” and “Bad Romance” costumes! 

Also, I respect her talent as a diverse singer, performer, vocalist, songwriter and actor. I think she’s the perfect combination of a great performer that deserves much more attention and respect than what she already gets.

She’s a legend in the making, if not, already a legend in my books! It’s been so cool watching her journey. 

Same story... :vegas: 😉

PlanetChromatica

She became famous literally during the year that I had finally accepted that I was gay and was coming to terms with it and something about her unapologetic queerness in her style of fashion, attitude and performance really gave me an avenue to channel all my insecurities into. Even before she brought out Born This Way she was talking about feeling like a freak and being a beacon for all the freaks and I really identified with that.

The Born This Way album though, is the main reason I am so passionate about her to this day. That album has so many songs that mean so much to me.

Marry the Night was one of my favourites from my first listen of the album, but when it was released as a single I was going through a tough time at university with depression and suicidal thoughts. It was this moment when the lyrics resonated with me and I fully understood what she meant by "I'm gonna marry the night, I won't give up on my life" and the song probably is the biggest reason why I am still here today...

Born This Way and Schiesse were the other two songs on the album that really changed my life and helped me push past my insecurities and fight through the crap that life throws at you.

I could of just talked about how I adore her personality, crazy fashion and love for her fans, not to mention her songwriting, vocal and performing talent but to be brutally honest, it's because she saved me life. I hope that doesn't sound cliche because it really is true and I am forever grateful for her presence in this world and to have a signed copy of Joanne would mean the world to me.

FfFfFfFF

1) Because she gave me a sense of comfort

First of all, my stardom started in a special context. I was familiar with Gaga's music for a while (I was interested by her, but not attached) when a pretty channeling, sort of stressful period in my life started. She gave me a feeling of comfort and this is how I eventually became attached to her. Another reason why my stardom happened this late (2016-2017) is that now as almost an adult I can fully understand her message and I'm glad it happened this way because I want to be a fan which is aware of her every references, underlying messages and intentions (in her art and social work).

2) Because of her personality

I love how in control of herself, confident, professional, yet kind and supportive she is as a person. As an artist she is incredibly  creative, unpredictable and never afraid to take risks, to push boundaries of what is regarded as conventional. She shows us that fierce, confident attitude can coexist with kindness. I also love she is religious (a rather unpopular thing here, but something that makes me connect with Gaga even more).

3) How personal her music is

I love how intricate, complex, well-crafted and well-thought-out and even intellectually challenging are the meanings behind her songs and albums. As an artists who is involved in the process of I find it admirable that she frames songs with personal experience while keeping his not self-absorbed since the ultimate goal is to inspire other people.

5) How inspirational she is

She was never afraid to do the unexpected. Her imagery, the way she chooses to put herself out was especially unique and socially unexpected at the time she came out, and even with Joanne she showed us that she is not afraid to do things which some may think they are contradicting the originally unexpected things she has done, if you know what I'm saying. And I love that her story (in the way that her effort transformed her into an international popstar) teaches us 1) to fight for our ideals 2) to believe in our potential more than in others remarks.

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived