tumblr_milvqtIK5F1rua7f7o1_500.png

tumblr_miovmtgk5V1rwjb9go2_500.jpg

I bet the real cover won't be as awesome as them. It's impossible :deadbanana:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

tumblr_miuponElIn1s0zyyso1_500.jpg

saw this on tumblr and thought it looked pretty freaking awesome :)

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• 1 month later...

My second cover for ARTPOP. I'm obviously not that great with graphic art, hence "audio remixer". :flop:

MVmw26o.jpg

Ok so this is my first attempt. It's b/w put I made the picture super grainy and played around with it a bit so it looks like tiny subtle flecks of colour.

1z3mr9u.jpg

And this is my second one, I wanted to try one in colour and with an image that was a bit more mysterious (ARTPOP is about possibilities after all  :derpga: )

2ijgjdu.jpg

Hope you guys like them! 

Opulence

Here is my take:

UQmE1.png

i love this. 

i hope the cover is controversial 

i have a concept in my head of the cover being:

a central cutout drawing of Gaga really happy with light pink hair dancing, drawn by Helen Green of course, and around the cutout drawing of Gaga there are about about 20 cut out images of women in different bright colored burqas dancing. It shows that no matter what race or religion you are you can always have a good time and party TOGETHER, and that's what ARTPOP is all about. It wouldn't say "Lady Gaga" or "ARTPOP" on the cover, and it would be instantly recognizable. 

trutheverafter

I hope Helen Green is involved in the Album Artwork, like some of gagas body parts are drawn.

And yes I hope on the ARTPOP cover is gagas full body. Not just her face.

It gets boring after some time. AAAAAND it would be amazing if she would smile on the cover.

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

DiscoHeavenGaga

I hope Helen Green is involved in the Album Artwork, like some of gagas body parts are drawn.

It gets boring after some time. AAAAAND it would be amazing if she would smile on the cover.

yes, that would be cool! but I want the face to be real and yes, if she smiles! :) Maybe if she's lying on somethin and one leg is drawen, another real.... same with hands... and I hope it will be in colour - TFM and BTW were b&w, only TF in colour.... ok, on BTW she had red lips, but to me - it's nothing special...

when i designed this i didnt make it as a cover its just a teaser for the album. I would hate if the cover was this dull

7720856508_3ab089604e_b.jpg

haaan...I love this teaser !  :red:

• 3 weeks later...
warhol killer

I did the same cover last month: (She's not smiling though)

12595843.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived