💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Science behind a Hit Song

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Pretty interesting for those who want to learn more about how artists structure their songs to create earworms. Hopefully Gaga will start re-using this to give us some 2018 earworms :poot:

xoxo Craig

This is the reason why The Cure did so well, I still bop to TC to this day :vegas:  Just get ready for Frankenstiened on LG6

End Racism Now

Bad Kids

Thanks I'll make one soon

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

A Hybrid

This is why I don’t like most of Gaga’s hits. Catchy and repetitive is for partys and such, I’d rather listen to something a bit more personally whole for me.

Gaga does actually have many songs not made to be earworms and it’s why I love her, Sinner’s Prayer, Dope and ARTPOP are three of my favorites showing her thoughtful side. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lucas

the Bad Romance one looks crazy lol. Gaga's a genuis. Also it makes me wonder if some producers are voluntary using this "picture of a song" to know if their song will be catchy or not

Prada

Actually its been pretty obvious what makes a hitsong last 500 years (catchy, repetitive, sometimes genius, unique) but last 3 years i cant say anything cos its impossible for a song that has qualities written above to become a hit now.

Hits require something else and thats why no artist is safe. They can work with best producers, best writers and it can be Bad Romance good but if they have no luck, in 2018 its no hit. I dont know why. Maybe worlds taste changes.

Zaskar

Vox's Earworm series is pretty nice... One of my fav YouTube channel, but I won't forgive them for not featuring Gaga in this video:

P!nk, and even Xtina is there, but no glimpse of Gaga :(

Archived