Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga Doing a Photoshoot in Malibu

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Head Empty
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

I see nipples and she looks completely beautiful. I wasn’t digging the return of the famega bangs but now that I’m seeing it all wet I like it more 

It's human nature :huntyga:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MsSwan

Seems pretty obvious that this is for a magazine. If Ariana is on Elle’s August issue it would make perfect sense for her to go on the September issue to bring more attention to ASIB. Along with the Vogue cover. Typical press promo tour before a movie comes out. :tea:

Spartacus
12 hours ago, Weasel said:

Whoever it is, she was on set with her. 

DjAfvp3UwAANVlW.jpg

But who would walk around like this during a photoshoot. Also, she's wearing the same ring Gaga is wearing in other shots. But I just realized she has no tattoos lol. (Unless they were covered up, but then why would they be only covered up in this). Inb4 ASIB related after all lmaooo :trollga:

That's definitely not Gaga lol Gaga's booty is way phatter and wider than that. :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I believe they would be MUCH more careful if it was related to a new album, so I assume this is really for a magazine which is still going to look amazing based on these pics :excited2: 

21 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Seems pretty obvious that this is for a magazine. If Ariana is on Elle’s August issue it would make perfect sense for her to go on the September issue to bring more attention to ASIB. Along with the Vogue cover. Typical press promo tour before a movie comes out. :tea:

All of this. This is absolutely almost 100% a magazine photoshoot lol. 

A Very Gaga Holida
10 minutes ago, dit said:

All of this. This is absolutely almost 100% a magazine photoshoot lol. 

Not really. She won't wait til late July to do a photoshoot for the September issue..... 

monketsharona
54 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

HonestlyI doubt if for ASIB promo only. More like Gaga promoting herself and all of her projects. I mean where is Bradley Cooper if it's only about ASIB? It's his movie...

Pop Music

HOLY ****

She looks ****ing incredible 

I'm hyped :woot:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

mikesoa

it kinda sounds like her voice but at the same time sounds like every fake song of gaga on youtube https://twitter.com/enigmaburqa/status/1022600324643782657

Bloody hooker
9 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

it kinda sounds like her voice but at the same time sounds like every fake song of gaga on youtube https://twitter.com/enigmaburqa/status/1022600324643782657

Edit: never mind :toofunny:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Quentin
3 hours ago, Weasel said:

If this doesn't scream ''I'm about to show y'all that my lips and cheeks are done'' idk what does :nooo:

DjDSN1BX0AEdfeo.jpg

:wtfga:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Gardevoir
4 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

:wtfga:

there's the door :huntyga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Daniel Curtis Edie
5 hours ago, Mustang said:

No it’s actually for the BTW Foundation :koons:

I would not be shocked, tbh.