Spartacus

It's not LG6 related.Β  It's for some magazine - ASIB related. πŸ™„

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I want to look that good going to the beach :selena:Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

monketsharona

I'm so thrilled ASIB is passed just for people to stop saying the same sentence 'It's for ASIB'

Weasel

DjDSN1BX0AEdfeo.jpg

Ok but this is EXACTLY what LG6 looks should be. It's not too boring in the sense that it's just jeans and a shirt but it's also not too out there in the sense that it hides her beauty. Wow this is EVERYTHING. Literally LADY + GAGAΒ :firega:

Thonin Dyn

what u just said, every pop star is doing this nowadays, for example : rihanna

Serve it, Ancient City style!

GagaMyBlood95

I believe they would be MUCH more careful if it was related to a new album, so I assume this is really for a magazine which is still going to look amazing based on these pics :excited2:Β 

Thonin Dyn

I for

Just now, Thonin Dyn said:

what u just said, every pop star is doing this nowadays, for example : rihanna

Β 

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

DjDSN1BX0AEdfeo.jpg

Ok but this is EXACTLY what LG6 looks should be. It's not too boring in the sense that it's just jeans and a shirt but it's also not too out there in the sense that it hides her beauty. Wow this is EVERYTHING. Literally LADY + GAGAΒ :firega:

Β I forgot to select the post

Serve it, Ancient City style!

monketsharona
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I believe they would be MUCH more careful if it was related to a new album, so I assume this is really for a magazine which is still going to look amazing based on these pics :excited2:Β 

Like I said sooner imagine she really wants a beach photoshoot for LG6 album, she would be obliged to do it...Β 

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Sis, it;s literally just a loose beach dress :selena:

I can't at people thinking this is for LG6 album tho :selena:Β She won't have a beach pic on her album cover :selena:Β 

Weasel
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sis, it;s literally just a loose beach dress :selena:

I can't at people thinking this is for LG6 album tho :selena:Β She won't have a beach pic on her album cover :selena:Β 

It's not just the dress, look at that face and the whole fierce aesthetic. Last time she served this fierceness was in the John Wayne video and that went by underappreciated so I'm excitedΒ :excited2:

If this doesn't scream ''I'm about to show y'all how it's done'' idk what doesΒ :nooo:

DjDSN1BX0AEdfeo.jpg

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Face it ladies,Β 

This is not for Tudor

This is not for Haus beauty

This is not for ASIB

This is not for AHS

This is not for Asia's dog line

This is not for Gaga's champagne line

This is not for C3C

LG6 is comingΒ :vegas:

No it’s actuallyΒ for the BTW FoundationΒ :koons:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

elijahfan

Well, the beach setting screams magazine editorial to me, so I'm agreeing with most of you guys.

It's interesting to see Formichetti involved - I would have thought their latest photoshoot together was a one-off reunion, but apparently he's on board for more than one project.

She looks stunning :giveup:Β 

Can’t wait to see the official pictures :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived