❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Lady Gaga Doing a Photoshoot in Malibu

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I do think Nicola will stick this time, he said 'The Haus is back'. It seems he is very involved in her visual lately

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, shabody said:

Remember #HausEditorial ? :selena:

I mean all this crew just for IG pics? I don't think so :selena:

Ashley
1 hour ago, ARTBOP said:

The woman in the pink bikini doesn't have her lower back tattoos, nor the left arm tattoos. Aslo the bikini she's wearing doesn't match the rest of the styling at all PLUS the hair is a different color. The wig Gaga is wearing is platinum, almost silver, even when wet, but this girl's hair looks like her real hair, is a lot warmer in color and is showing some roots. 

But also, they deleted the tweet in the OP 👀

Yeah that’s definitely not her. I think they might’ve been testing the cameras or lighting with an assistant first.

March 2009

- Beach photoshoot

- Blonde bangs

- Prominent paparazzi photos of her butt

:gum:

OnLoc05.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

chromaticainmyhead
4 hours ago, LastNight said:

Oooh this is exciting! Is it just me that sees influences from all her past eras in the styling? The shots in the sea with the white slip are very 'Greek Goddess' (ARTPOP), those high black boots are very BTW, the bangs are very The Fame, the plaid shirt and green/yellow dress are a nod to Joanne.

It's like a modern mash-up of her old looks but done in a subtle way. Maybe the upcoming release is to celebrate 10 years of Gaga after all?

inb4 we're getting a compilation album with zero new songs 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

kaojen

Looks like her whole team is there, and Lobster Eye is doing photos so I’m assuming album visuals.

If it were magazine more people/certain people would be there as art direction/photographers. This looks like Haus work! 

Max Vandeburg

I think it's possible that these photos are related to her next album, honestly. Ruth Hogben has worked on several of her personal projects (music videos, interludes, etc). And Nicola was liking tweets teasing #LG6 after the last photshoot with Gaga in NY. So basically anything is possible.

But even if it's a photoshoot for a magazine, it's still exciting. It will probably come with a brand new interview and finally we'll know more about her plans.

PfNKu_NDvEav79h42KjgbFlt-bDtArMPjJCcC82Y

Teal Ambition

Wow :giveup:

Wouldn't be surprised if this is for a magazine, that's what it seems like, especially if Ruth is involved!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Reality
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

Watch it be for a post on Instagram :huntyga:

Oh my god, I was literally just thinking that :giveup:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Reality
5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

upCcr9_r1vc.jpgKILZI2NnTrc.jpg

BITCH oh my god I can't stop laughing :laughga:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived