Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Doing a Photoshoot in Malibu

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ugh, but of course :awkney:

Anyway, all of these look slay, those boots are awesome and the bangs... :legend: 

ruth is a stellar photographer, the elle shoot is godly

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
18 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

so why bloodpop post Grimes‘s BBF Hana playing with gaga’s Dog on ins...

sis go read the thread, it's not grimes

brucee
25 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

so why bloodpop post Grimes‘s BBF Hana playing with gaga’s Dog on ins...ï»ż

I think Hana is Bloodpop's girlfriend or close friend. She also sing choirs in Grigio girls for example due to this relationship, she's not related to Grimes in this case. As a stan, I can really see it's not Grimes for a million reasons : the hair, the tatts (btw Gaga got all her tattoos here lol). I mean... Guys I love you but stop with the Grimes stuff here and be happy for something is coming and we are simply getting clues.

hello hello baby.

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ruth is a stellar photographer, the elle shoot is godly

Wasn't the Elle shoot by Collier Schorr? She did the Harper's Bazzar shoots tho and I loved it actually.

You know, I'm just scared now she's doing LG6 (probably) shoots, she'd also do the videos

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzgmZteCxGVnpqmn-A0pP

JustifyMyLove
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Wasn't the Elle shoot by Collier Schorr? She did the Harper's Bazzar shoots tho and I loved it actually.

You know, I'm just scared now she's doing LG6 (probably) shoots, she'd also do the videos

It was Ruth who did ELLE and Collier did NYT Mag kskskd

Julia Volkova #1 stan

ThunderSwallow
12 minutes ago, brucee said:

I think Hana is Bloodpop's girlfriend or close friend. She also sing choirs in Grigio girls for example due to this relationship, she's not related to Grimes in this case. As a stan, I can really see it's not Grimes for a million reasons : the hair, the tatts (btw Gaga got all her tattoos here lol). I mean... Guys I love you but stop with the Grimes stuff here and be happy for something is coming and we are simply getting clues.

i think I’m entitled to my thoughts even delusion like most of the fans out there do as long as I don’t mess wiz anyone and besides, a Gaga and Grimes co sounds good.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ruth did the 2013 one

lady-gaga-by-ruth-hogben-for-elle-us-oct

ruth also did Petga, the artRAVE visuals, the Intel visuals and helped direct the MBT visuals

she's really talented, Joanne was just what gaga wanted like it's always been and ruth provided it

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Ruth_Hogben#5

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Other people before that account said it might be for Elle. 

OurGagaLegion is a legit account, they always post outtakes, snippets, unreleased videos (not music videos), just like One5Ten do

Other people said it was for ASIB, other people said it's for the album booklet, other people said it's for LG23, why does it matter what others had said :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ARTBOP

The woman in the pink bikini doesn't have her lower back tattoos, nor the left arm tattoos. Aslo the bikini she's wearing doesn't match the rest of the styling at all PLUS the hair is a different color. The wig Gaga is wearing is platinum, almost silver, even when wet, but this girl's hair looks like her real hair, is a lot warmer in color and is showing some roots. 

But also, they deleted the tweet in the OP 👀

Phaye Monster

If black lace and minidresses are the looks for LG6, I won’t be complaining:firega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JustifyMyLove
20 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

OurGagaLegion is a legit account, they always post outtakes, snippets, unreleased videos (not music videos), just like One5Ten do

Other people said it was for ASIB, other people said it's for the album booklet, other people said it's for LG23, why does it matter what others had said :green: 

It’s for Elle you will see.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

candydarling
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Ruth made damn flat things during Joanne era but she has done Grammy Awards 2016, ArtRave and Coachella visuals, so I'm still fine with her

let's not forget the amazing monster ball interludes she did with nick knight! (I think the JWT ones were hers/lobster eye too?) I really like her stuff. Also, Joanne's visuals were supposed to be toned down (obvs) as gaga says to her in ff2.

WORLDofGAGA

I dont think it’s lg6 album/single cover or booklet as I feel Gaga likes to keep them a surprise. Magazine best bet. Can’t wait to see the full looks :firega:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is hopefully for a fashion mag spread. I'm expecting a heavily editorial and intricate/conceptual/complex album shoot. or even a single promo shoot. this better not be it because for music this doesn't work, it has to be iconic.

I REALLY don't expect her serving beach pictures for LG6 promo. the music sounds complex already so I want something to reflect that. 

I just hope Nicola is styling her full time now. this is making me anxious lowkey. I just wanna see what it is but it's probably not out for another month. aaaaaaaagh.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived