Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mandy Moore praises Britney Spears

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

“She’s the leader of pack, she started it all. She was at the forefront of crushing the pop music scene...."

LEGENDS!! Mandy is such a humble kween

giphy.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
31 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Mandy genuinely makes my heart happy without even trying

Same sis, i remember she was the first artists i stan, i was barely a toddler or something :giveup:

My Enigma Heart

A beautiful person inside and out. We love pop girls supporting one another and not tearing each other down. :party:

RAMROD

Naturally :sis:

She knows the leader. Not that it's a bad thing, just acknowledgement, since she wouldn't have been found or have a career if Britney didn't started the bubble gum pop girl wave in early 2000s.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Britney is a white copy of Janet Jackson, not to mention Madonna and some Paula.  So I wouldn't say she "started" anything, really.  

Love Mandy though.  

GagaMariaSpears

I just re watched A Walk to Remember yesterday :heart:

Mandy is beautiful then and now

FrankGutz
22 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Naturally :sis:

She knows the leader. Not that it's a bad thing, just acknowledgement, since she wouldn't have been found or have a career if Britney didn't started the bubble gum pop girl wave in early 2000s.

yep, im glad Britney opened for her but ii also glad that she found her sound and identidy since 2003, when she moved from bubble gum pop to flok pop, Coverage, Wild Hope and Amanda Leigh are her best works tbh, she also have some cute movies as an actrees so.... im glad my kween got Tangled and This Is Us :whitney: 

2 hours ago, MACATL said:

Britney is a white copy of Janet Jackson, not to mention Madonna and some Paula.  So I wouldn't say she "started" anything, really.  

Love Mandy though.  

I think she meant for her peers, it was the same when Gagz started the trend of dressing weird tbh

RAMROD
3 hours ago, MACATL said:

Love Mandy though.  

if you are from that time just like me, you already knew the state of the music biz at that time, it is either girl bands or boy bands or rock bands. There were no new and young solo singers, especially female. And nobody started it over the fear they will not sell. Until Britney came with that iconic hit ...Baby, One More Time and all hell breaks loose.

So you can claim anything you want to believe, but the truth is, Britney paved the way for her generation and reinvent the pop scene and convinced many of recording label executives that female bubble gum pop singers does have market, and started to sign their own female singers and the formulaic sounds, their own Britney if you will, and over the years many of those are unheard of anymore, but those that still does owes it to Britney, even if they don't do it like that anymore, this includes P!NK, and Mandy Moore. P!NK even refrenced about how LA Reid wanted her to be a Britney when she was signed by his label on one of her song.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz
58 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

if you are from that time just like me, you already knew the state of the music biz at that time, it is either girl bands or boy bands or rock bands. There were no new and young solo singers, especially female. And nobody started it over the fear they will not sell. Until Britney came with that iconic hit ...Baby, One More Time and all hell breaks loose.

So you can claim anything you want to believe, but the truth is, Britney paved the way for her generation and reinvent the pop scene and convinced many of recording label executives that female bubble gum pop singers does have market, and started to sign their own female singers and the formulaic sounds, their own Britney if you will, and over the years many of those are unheard of anymore, but those that still does owes it to Britney, even if they don't do it like that anymore, this includes P!NK, and Mandy Moore. P!NK even refrenced about how LA Reid wanted her to be a Britney when she was signed by his label on one of her song.

yep, spill the tea..!! i was born the same year as you if i remember correctly and i agree with EVRYTHING,  btw... that PINK song is ICONIC!!  Cant believe after 20 years the few that survived and standing still are Brit, Xtina (that's obvious i guess) and PINK, Bey and Mandy Moore poor the rest

Willa Ford, Hoku, Stacie Orrico, Jess, DREAM, M2M, NSync, BSB, etc.. etc... avlsanvlalnvla omfg, cant believe my kween still doing **** as an actrees,, im shakink

Archived