Billboard pick best Music Videos of the 21st century

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awrah999

Formation at #4 is blashphemy.

But I forgive them because Bad Romance's position at #1 and description are so on point:

"And despite all the glossy, sterile exteriors abound, an element of body horror lurks underneath the surface, from shots that linger over dancers’ exaggerated bony spines to the emaciated Gaga-monster hiding in a cage during the second verse. Pause the video at any moment and you’ll probably find yourself starting at something worth dissecting..." :firega:

YourWhiskyMouth

I am filing a lawsuit on behalf of Marry The Night. Thank you, have a splendid day.

tenor.gif

Mitchey

Honestly, Billboard knew her other videos deserve higher positions, but realistically they can’t give 3+ of her videos to the top 10 :huntyga:

LOVED the write-up. Such an iconic video.

Also loved how, once again, the phrase "make others up their game", She really did raise the bar.

Chickens in Malibu

Bad Romance is just one of the best songs of all time.

How she wrote such a timeless hit by herself is really mind-blowing. (For people who don't know just because Redone is also credited doesn't mean he contributed much. In the music industry if a producer comes up with a beat and you write lyrics/melody to that beat, the producer must also be credited for songwriting. I'm pretty sure that's why Redone is credited everywhere. Mainly because he gives Gaga beats to write music to and perhaps suggest few words here and there).

Miel
6 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Bad Romance is just one of the best songs of all time.

How she wrote such a timeless hit by herself is really mind-blowing. (For people who don't know just because Redone is also credited doesn't mean he contributed much. In the music industry if a producer comes up with a beat and you write lyrics/melody to that beat, the producer must also be credited for songwriting. I'm pretty sure that's why Redone is credited everywhere. Mainly because he gives Gaga beats to write music to and perhaps suggest few words here and there).

Yeah. I definitely wish we had more insight on the production during TFM and BTW. I mean, we all know through pictures and documentation that this was the time she started to really take a stronger hold on production, especially since she would be doing a lot of that work while touring.

3 points in and ready for more

Zaskar

Slay queen!

But what's up with these lists? I see one best mv of century list every week that I don't care anymore 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived