đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star is Born premiering at TIFF

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Damn so that's like 50 moviegoers per festival and if it's showing at telluride, Venice and now TIFF, plus all those test screening, plus all those celebrities, that's almost 500 people who already saw the movie. I hope these numbers are included in our opening box office...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Damn so that's like 50 moviegoers per festival and if it's showing at telluride, Venice and now TIFF, plus all those test screening, plus all those celebrities, that's almost 500 people who already saw the movie. I hope these numbers are included in our opening box office...

lol 500 is an insignificant number on the box office. If only 500 people saw ASIB in its opening week both Gaga's and Bradley's career will be more dead than the possibility of Lotus debuting at #1 and staying there for 3 years

Just now, Loud said:

lol 500 is an insignificant number on the box office. If only 500 people saw ASIB in its opening week both Gaga's and Bradley's career will be more dead than the possibility of Lotus debuting at #1 and staying there for 3 years

I know but the more the merrier lol

Can we go to TIFF? Like can the general public buy tickets to TIFf and get to view the film or only invited ppl and professionals are aloud to go?

sethrb101
3 hours ago, gagabro said:

Omg it says "135 minutes" - that's amazing! Long movie :)

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

2 hours 15 minutes!

Can we talk about how they revealed the length of the film?

I'm glad you guys pointed this out, because I grazed right over the info and just started reading comments.

2 hours and 15 minutes to SWOON over :pray:

#Gaga2020

kaojen
51 minutes ago, dit said:

Can we go to TIFF? Like can the general public buy tickets to TIFf and get to view the film or only invited ppl and professionals are aloud to go?

You can buy tickets. But festival passes have tickets first so you migh have to do Rush o Stub Hub. But you can go.

I went to the 5Ft2 premiere 

30 minutes ago, kaojen said:

You can buy tickets. But festival passes have tickets first so you migh have to do Rush o Stub Hub. But you can go.

I went to the 5Ft2 premiere 

omg thank you! 

asana15
3 hours ago, dit said:

Yes, but it will be sold out even before the general sale date to the various members of TIFF programs. 

Rush line, scalpers, resellers is our only hope. While the Gala is most likely out of reach, I think it will get screened a few more times at other smaller venues during the festival. When the full schedule is released (end of August) we'll have a better idea.

asana15
1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

I'm from Toronto. Anyone else from here down to go?

I'll drive up from NYS.

BlingNotTheMusic
On 7/24/2018 at 8:07 AM, Vitleysingur said:

this outfit ... is something:neyde:

Her good sis, Nathali designed it. 

Poissonche

How expensive would it be? Like, a ticket to TIFF? Because this bitch might be planning an 8-hour bus trip this September right now :bon:

Archived