charts

God Is A Woman at #11 on Hot 100 This Week

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sebastiaan De Graaf

I think God Is A Woman will fall down. It might be around 15 weeks on the charts but it won't go into the top 10 anymore unless it blows up on the radio

The Z

I told y'all. But y'all came for me and preferred to say "excuse me no you piece of sh*t, she's debuting at #1". Buy GIAW and buy something that will make you able to think. Have a nice days, little flopsters! :vegas:

thierryrreiht
9 hours ago, Arturo said:

This is its debut how can we comment on longevity for this song with only one full tracking week?

8 hours ago, Dukttape said:

I don't think that word means what you think it means

8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s been out for one tracking week. My god.

ok so
1. I didn't know it was it first week. OP didn't specify "debuts at 11", nor do I follow charts.
2. I just wanted to do the Alexa joke.. 

Thomas P

Y’all for real? Ariana is not known for the biggest debuts. A lot of her biggest hits have debuted much lower than 11 (higher than 90% of Pop girl debuts atm) and linger for weeks, eventually climbing very high. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bradley

#11 is not that bad, I mean Perfect Illusion's peak was #15, so she's not doing that bad.

Widows Kiss
16 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Y’all for real? Ariana is not known for the biggest debuts. A lot of her biggest hits have debuted much lower than 11 (higher than 90% of Pop girl debuts atm) and linger for weeks, eventually climbing very high. 

Pop music is very frontloaded these days. NTLTC's debut was it's peak and it served longevity because it had good air play. To think that God is a woman will be saved by air play is just straight up delusional.

Regina George

LMAO y’all talking about 11 like it’s bad position nowadays... Look at Gaga.. She needed to promote like crazy to get top 5 single. What are y’all even bitter about? That song is amazing..

MaryJaneHolland

It's not a bad debut, but she said she won't promote anymore, so unless radio plays her a lot, the song might not climb up.

Sebastiaan De Graaf
22 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Her lead singles all debuted in the top 10, a record:trollga:

PlanetChromatica
21 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's not a bad debut, but she said she won't promote anymore, so unless radio plays her a lot, the song might not climb up.

Ariana isn't doing anymore promo? 

jaXXXon
On 7/24/2018 at 5:24 AM, Arturo said:

The streams from the US werent that good. She got 20.6 million On-demand audio streams. That means around 4.5 million were from Youtube

Does no one here follow the charts? Video streams have as of two weeks ago become FAR less impactful on the Hot 100 chart. It's basically all about Spotify now. And there she debuts at #5, the biggest debut of the week and higher than NTLTC. Also, the radio updates are CRAZY and the song is the most added song on radio zooming past Drake's In My Feelings, which is currently #1 on the Hot 100 fyi. 

So God Is A Woman is looking like it will become Ariana's biggest radio hit yet and, therefore, has almost guaranteed itself a long ass run in the Top 10 of the Hot 100. 

nikola

Well it's better than what I was expecting

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived