Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Cardi?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

I was reading some comments on APES**T's official thread, and one of the members found out the song has strong Cardi vibe. That's exactly I think whenever I listen to the song. The verses, the way Bey raps instantly create an image of Cardi B doing the song. This song has the quality to be in 'Invasion of Privacy'. Do you think Cardi would have done justice to the song?  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Ryusei

It has that vibe cause the demo was a migos song. Migos --> offset --> Cardi :vegas: 

Musery

34 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Gurl, this is a Migos reject. :rip:

Yes, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of Cardi. Migos could never create Invasion of Privacy and I highly doubt Cardi would ever put out something as bad as Culture II. They are similar in terms of their trap relationship, and have collaborated (and of course her marriage to Offset) but they still have quite different styles of music.

Catnikko

I don't think it would suit Cardi because she doesn't do that monotone af rapping that this song kinda requires

Actual patient

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

It has that vibe cause the demo was a migos song. Migos --> offset --> Cardi :vegas: 

Lololol 3 degrees of association

DiscoHeaven23

Beyonce pulling a Madonna

Copying the new sounds of new hip artists

Her MDNA is coming.

24 minutes ago, Matangi said:

i mean...cardi is a better rapper than bey imo......

yes ofc but beyonce is beyonce :poot:

The Child
4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I'm sorry I don't really care for the carters

Yes you do cause you took time to click on this thread and post this useless post.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived