Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to work with infected mushroom.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

Aura the instrumental was originally a song called "kink"  before gaga bought it from infected mushroom .. The song turned up to be a great song (specially the demo version)  it's my favorite song from ARTPOP .

Gaga should collaborate with infected mushroom again (and actual collab I mean) cause their work is really amazing and fits so much with what gaga wants for lg6 .. 

This some of their work

What do u think ?

iCpro

They were really rude to her when she made Aura, she insisted on putting them in the credits for songwriting/production but they didn’t want their names there because they were embarrassed to be associated with her/thought they were above her.

In summary, no, she shouldn’t work with them because they’re trash.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ryanripley

they could make great music together but they're super pretentious and so are their fans

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

sipthistea

I don't think they want to work with her in the future, so let's just enjoy Aura for what it is. 

3 minutes ago, iCpro said:

They were really rude to her when she made Aura, she insisted on putting them in the credits for songwriting/production but they didn’t want their names there because they were embarrassed to be associated with her/thought they were above her.

lol but when they were offered the money they were all in werent they

JazzGa

The production on Aura was amazing  but she just bought the track from them. They don't even like her, they gave an interview talking sh*t and all of their fans cried SELLOUT. Can't see further work together happening. That's OK though, there are many other talented experimental electronic producers out there whose fanbases are much less Le Real Music only snobs (I imagine a lot of it was based in sexism as well "HURR DURR GORLS WHO MAKE POP MUSIC CANT BE REAL MUSICIANS")

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

If she wants to make 90s/2000s psychedelic DMT-wave drug taker music she could call up The Crystal Method, Prodigy, or Bassnectar. But I'm cool with her moving away from the rave/trippin' ballz entertainment sound and associating herself with that scene. EDM fanbois r douches lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

River

They hate her

/thread

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

CannaeDrive

I usually like mushrooms, but these particular ones are quite disgusting, so no.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Emvee

The funny part is that Gaga fans are just as snobbish when it comes to Gaga collaborating with artists they deem inferior. :giggle:

53 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

She should work whit this mushrooms:madge:

161201-magic-mushrooms-feature.jpg?quali

Or this one

Toad+without+his+hat

(you see, even without it happening yet, his wig already flew because of the idea of working with gaga :firega:)

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Saeed
1 hour ago, Loud said:

lol but when they were offered the money they were all in werent they

We love and stan a rich queen yaaas.

Archived