Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

6ix9ine, Nicki Minaj, Murda Beatz - Fefe

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

River

In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to one felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance. Hernandez was charged with three counts of the offense after a February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online. Three videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In the first video, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video.” The other videos show the child sitting on the lap of Hernandez while her breasts are groped by Anderson, and later sitting naked across the laps of Anderson and Hernandez

Don't give this video any views.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Killa

Omg

She did that:triggered:

Whatever THAT is

I liked that she sounds great with that vocal production but the song is so atrocious. Absolutely garbage

1 minute ago, River said:

In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to one felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance. Hernandez was charged with three counts of the offense after a February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online. Three videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In the first video, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video.” The other videos show the child sitting on the lap of Hernandez while her breasts are groped by Anderson, and later sitting naked across the laps of Anderson and Hernandez

this is so disgusting omg what an abhorrent human being

I looove Nicki's super long black hair, but that's pretty much all I can say 💀  

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, River said:

Exactly why I wont be clicking on anything with his name attached. 13 years old!? Disgusting pervert. 

⚯͛

Teal Ambition

Yeah I refuse to give that video any views :triggered:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

StrawberryBlond

Ugh, this is #1 on trending and is approaching 800k likes in just over 24 hours. Disgusting. Though it's probably his fans supporting him because he got beaten up the other day (makes you wonder if it was a publicity stunt to happen just before this video came out?) If you do watch it, at least leave a dislike as it needs ways more than 62k so far. As I understand it, it won't be counted as a view if you watch less than 30 seconds, so if you ever go back to check out the stats, just pause it immediately so you don't contribute.

This just sends shivers down my spine knowing what this guy's done and how he's being glorified here. Nicki's playing pat-a-cake with him, holding him between her legs, stroking his hair...does she do all this knowing the things he's done? I didn't think this would go all the way to being a video but now it's out people will know what kind of person she's supporting. It's never to late to turn your stan card in. And by the way, I just found out today that 6ix9ine has a daughter. Jesus lord have mercy.

Archived