Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Christian kissing his way to her heart

dit

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

This fanbase is so quick on judging Christian at the point where I kinda feel sad for him. We don't even know much things about him, we just know that he has been with Gaga for some time and he actually was very open with his love for her and treat her very nice which you know it's actually a very good thing? Gaga knows him the best here so we better trust her, at the end of the day she's mature enough to know what she's doing and who she's dating with. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, Julien Hatake said:

She's in Portland .. I hope she's ok.

I have nothing to say about Christian, I don't like him but if she's happy with him I'm happy for her.

How do you know? :ohno:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Earthling

Am I the only one who assumed the thread title was going to be Gaga posts Christian kissing his way to her... :udidnt: vajayjay??

I was perched :emma:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Zaskar
2 hours ago, Yvi Monster said:

This confirms that:

1. They're married 

2. Gaga's pregnant 

:green:

How does it confirm anything?

VOLANTIS

*All of us in unison*

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
19 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

How does it confirm anything?

Ha mom's cousin's husband's sister's dogwalker writes subtitles for Netflix. So it's true. :vegas:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Max Vandeburg
10 hours ago, dit said:

DiwQ86NWkAMiXDg.jpg

Carino has his white-blond hair ready. His roots are done. OMG GUYS HE'S REALLY COMING NOW!!!!!1! 

jk :ladyhaha: :toofunny:

BornSimon
5 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

The reason I think many monsters hate on Christian is that she hasn't been open on her releationship with him yet, like she did with Taylor. 

I know it's her choice and I'm not even trying to question it, but I think many should get that the reason everything she does nowadays gets criticized is that she doesn't talk about it anymore with us like she used to.

This all just sounds very creepy tbh.

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

This all just sounds very creepy tbh.

In no way I'm saying I criticize her because of that. In fact, I actually NEVER criticize her.

I'm just saying that imo the reason behind all of that hate is this, it's the only thing that changed from the past years :shrug:

Colourful

BornSimon
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

In no way I'm saying I criticize her because of that. In fact, I actually NEVER criticize her.

I'm just saying that imo the reason behind all of that hate is this, it's the only thing that changed from the past years :shrug:

No, I didn't mean you. I just thought it sounded creepy how these fans expect her to be open about her private life with them and if she isn't they criticise her.

Max Vandeburg
7 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

I think many should get that the reason everything she does nowadays gets criticized is that she doesn't talk about it anymore with us like she used to.

We need to understand that Gaga has ZERO obligation to "talk to us" about such a personal thing as her relationship with another person. Nobody likes to see their own personal life printed in the newspapers around the world, and I think she learned it after things went wrong with Taylor Kinney. And she's right.

For example, even Taylor Swift is trying to keep her new relationship out of the public eye. And there's nothing wrong with that.

This is something that concerns only both of them. Anyone else's opinion about Carino DOESN'T MATTER. You can keep it.

I mean, none of us even know the guy. This is so unfair. Let the woman seek her happiness and live her own life the way she wants. Because, guess what, it's her life...

Infinity Wave
41 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

We need to understand that Gaga has ZERO obligation to "talk to us" about such a personal thing as her relationship with another person. Nobody likes to see their own personal life printed in the newspapers around the world, and I think she learned it after things went wrong with Taylor Kinney. And she's right.

For example, even Taylor Swift is trying to keep her new relationship out of the public eye. And there's nothing wrong with that.

This is something that concerns only both of them. Anyone else's opinion of Carino DOESN'T MATTER. You can keep it.

I mean, none of us even know the guy. This is so unfair. Let the woman seek her happiness and live her own life the way she wants. Because, guess what, it's her life...

Sry I misread your reply

Colourful

Archived