💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Ariana the new Gaga?

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

No offense, Manchester incident contributed a lot to her publicity.

And the only time she is iconic is when she shouted out I Hate America:gaysia:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

no of course not.

but you do construct a solid argument and raise valid points. you only lose it at "the new Gaga". come on, there's no such a thing.

Gaga is in an untouchable dome. Ariana have the vocals, the undeniable charisma, she's got stage presence and is a very good performer and now she's got visuals.

but Gaga is a musician, an artist, a songwriter, an artisan, an influencer, an icon. she is so many other things. she is Lady Gaga. so no.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MANiCURE 6
3 hours ago, yes said:

your "avi" is from my picture with her lolï»ż

Is it ? That's so cool ! I didn't know it sorry ^^ I found it scrapped on the internet.

Andreu
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

Maybe for the Gaga standards but name me 5 videos that year of good songs that are better

Xoxo Adriana

Y'all actually dragging queen Ari :madge:

She has the voice, the looks, the visuals, the catalogue. I mean of course she is nothing like Gaga, because she's in her own lane. She has her own style of fashion, visuals and music. This is no different to back in the day when the real question of "is Gaga the next Madonna" and all Madonna's fans replying the exact same as y'all are. I personally believe she is just as great as Gaga, and I have so much respect for her. And p.s. hunties Ari is a better comparison than say Halsey or Post Malone k?

You're all bottoms for a reason, know your places :huntyga:

7 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

that's why she used it to clean her image and gain other markets, im not even saying its bad, wasnt my tea or of my taste but it was lowkey safe and it worked for her, so its ok i guess

except it was not safe lol, conservative people see gaga as the master of the gays and many of them don't even like the gays, so why would they like gaga?

Regina George
7 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

No offense, Manchester incident contributed a lot to her publicity.

And the only time she is iconic is when she shouted out I Hate America:gaysia:

Ammm even tho I don’t agree she’s the new Gaga - let’s not bring Manchester incident into this thread. It has nothing to do with her publicly and I’m sure no one in the world would want to get publicity in that way. Ariana was famous and was selling out arenas much before the incident. Also she had no 1 single before licking donuts or saying that. 

FfFfFfFF

No offence but since when was Gaga a pretty face with a team of songwriters behind her? :legend:

Sebastiaan De Graaf
13 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

First of all, im not an Ariana stan, god forgive me if i ever turn in one of them.  But it seems like she's rn the most loved pop girl, ive seen even some ex Gaga stans stanning for her ass while shading Gagz

Let's see

MUSIC WISE: While Gagz took the safest route to pander America with her countrish, folk, americana sound, Ariana Grande took a risk, even when i definetly didnT liked her new songs i dont think they're as safe as Gagz or as safe as any bland/teen Taylor Swift track meant to smash, idk how will sound her record but its probably gonna be a miss or hit situation, like rn everyone is praising God is a Woman while TLIC is one of the worst songs ever made.

VISULAS/VIDEOS: While Gagz was one of the most creative and powerful names on Music Videos, she kinda lost it since G.U.Y., the Joanne era didnt felt that gracious or beautiful when we talk about MV, but now, Ariana, one of the girls with the most random and meh videos are stepping up the game and already delivered 2 videos with stunning visuals, those might not be innovative or new concepts but yet she is doing what Gaga hasnt done for a long time (either for her sickness, creativity block, laziness, whatever it is)

So.... is Ariana the new MADONNA/GAGA?? Is she the new main pop girl everyone's gonna jump after ditching them faves??

LWYMMD and Shake It Off were very risky:trollga:

Thomas P
13 hours ago, ryanripley said:

no it's not lmao, it cus of how fast she's moving + the lighting and the fact it's a lowres screenshot

it happens all the time, a big example being poot: :poot: 

That actually was a stunt double, but you can’t always avoid them being noticed, and regardless it’s an amazing video

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

lairofhk
4 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

You're all bottoms for a reason, know your places :huntyga:

Gurl...no :huntyga:

HookerOnAChurch

Ariana might be the new Britney but certainly not the new Gaga.. i mean are you kidding me? Ariana is a talented singer but Gaga is an ocean of many talents. Where have you been during the last ten years?:oprah:

GAGAXABO
16 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

First of all, im not an Ariana stan, god forgive me if i ever turn in one of them.  But it seems like she's rn the most loved pop girl, ive seen even some ex Gaga stans stanning for her ass while shading Gagz

Let's see

MUSIC WISE: While Gagz took the safest route to pander America with her countrish, folk, americana sound, Ariana Grande took a risk, even when i definetly didnT liked her new songs i dont think they're as safe as Gagz or as safe as any bland/teen Taylor Swift track meant to smash, idk how will sound her record but its probably gonna be a miss or hit situation, like rn everyone is praising God is a Woman while TLIC is one of the worst songs ever made.

VISULAS/VIDEOS: While Gagz was one of the most creative and powerful names on Music Videos, she kinda lost it since G.U.Y., the Joanne era didnt felt that gracious or beautiful when we talk about MV, but now, Ariana, one of the girls with the most random and meh videos are stepping up the game and already delivered 2 videos with stunning visuals, those might not be innovative or new concepts but yet she is doing what Gaga hasnt done for a long time (either for her sickness, creativity block, laziness, whatever it is)

So.... is Ariana the new MADONNA/GAGA?? Is she the new main pop girl everyone's gonna jump after ditching them faves??

L.O.L

Monster in Scotland

Archived