Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Umru is NOT Working on a Gaga Track

joannesrats

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I was searching his profile looking for something and... well guys... he's canceled.

not him ignoring the existence of one of the worlds largest fanbases

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

OF COURSE HE WAS JOKING! LMAO

He isnt working with Gaga. Her album is dropping this friday, remember? :vegas:

1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

OF COURSE HE WAS JOKING! LMAO

He isnt working with Gaga. Her album is dropping this friday, remember? :vegas:

oh yeah right silly us

plasticalice
19 minutes ago, River said:

Like Lana used to say "my p-ussy smells like pepsi cola" and she was right, pepsi's smell is like tweeting a lie and deleting it, never mess with the LM honey, we are viciously thirsty.

girl what

Morphine Prince

False. My mom is an attorney and one of her colleagues frequently meets with big clients from big companies like Sony, Capitol, etc. and my mom said her colleague is involved with legal work for people in Gaga's team. Apparently they aren't able to discuss projects unless instructed to do so by the label/her team. If they slip up they have to deny anything to not have any liability if the company gets hacked, etc. because it would be blames on the whistle blower basically. There's people out there trying to get projects before hand and getting a notice beforehand just raises the amount of 'attacks' a label gets in a cyber security sense. This is why albums announced MONTHS before usually leak days before their release (even though they were obtained before that). The less hype around an album, the less protective from leakers they have to be. In the streaming age labels want to maximize the amount of streams on platforms, leaks are DISASTROUS. I'm betting many producers will deny unless instructed to talk about it, such as Boys Noize, this is when the track or whatever is already secure. This industry works much differently than you all think. 

Max Vandeburg
8 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I was searching his profile looking for something and... well guys... he's canceled.

He just deleted the tweet. Wtf...

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

maybe he was joking? see the comment above  :gum:

What was funny about his initial tweet tbh? :oprah:

You know, it's not that unusual for underground acts to hate on Gaga just because it makes them look edgy, and to then kiss her ass as soon as they get to interact with her. He might have shaded her in the past, but he's not gonna say no if she's offering him a job.

Dawson

Umru is NOT a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ Working on a Gaga Track *

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

False. My mom is an attorney and one of her colleagues frequently meets with big clients from big companies like Sony, Capitol, etc. and my mom said her colleague is involved with legal work for people in Gaga's team. Apparently they aren't able to discuss projects unless instructed to do so by the label/her team. If they slip up they have to deny anything to not have any liability if the company gets hacked, etc. because it would be blames on the whistle blower basically. There's people out there trying to get projects before hand and getting a notice beforehand just raises the amount of 'attacks' a label gets in a cyber security sense. This is why albums announced MONTHS before usually leak days before their release (even though they were obtained before that). The less hype around an album, the less protective from leakers they have to be. In the streaming age labels want to maximize the amount of streams on platforms, leaks are DISASTROUS. I'm betting many producers will deny unless instructed to talk about it, such as Boys Noize, this is when the track or whatever is already secure. This industry works much differently than you all think. 

Girl are you even joking don't play with us

Enigma

Well great because I thought the album wasn’t done for a second :vegas:

joannesrats
Just now, Enigma said:

Well great because I thought the album wasn’t done for a second :vegas:

Friday isn't that far away

Spoiler

That's what I've been saying all summer 

Glittertinks
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

If you speak the truth (no offense :hug:I just don't want to over hype myself at this point), then this is actually interesting info :wtfga:

uglyyouths

hey all, im a close friend of umrus, wanted to explain a couple of things. 

umru is NOT collaborating with lady gaga, his tweet was a reference to established producer Mr. Carmacks recent soundcloud dump, which included a song called "forkendrick_FINISHTONIGHT" or something along those lines. basically yall went off with it, he never expected the joke to blow up or for it to be taken seriously. that said, knowing how talented this dude is I would not be surprised if he ended up blowing up soon and actually making a beat for gaga lol

joannesrats
Just now, uglyyouths said:

hey all, im a close friend of umrus, wanted to explain a couple of things. 

umru is NOT collaborating with lady gaga, his tweet was a reference to established producer Mr. Carmacks recent soundcloud dump, which included a song called "forkendrick_FINISHTONIGHT" or something along those lines. basically yall went off with it, he never expected the joke to blow up or for it to be taken seriously. that said, knowing how talented this dude is I would not be surprised if he ended up blowing up soon and actually making a beat for gaga lol

So apparently you're a close friend, as well as another user, saying two different things. Which one of you is a liar? :ladyhaha:

uglyyouths
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

So apparently you're a close friend, as well as another user, saying two different things. Which one of you is a liar? :ladyhaha:

sleepycatt is also a close friend, known him since 2016 lol

hes just ****ing w yall

Archived