Last five albums are capitalized in the same vein as ARTPOP :vegas:

Smother Em Eh

LG6: scores a 100 on Metacritic

C3C: scores a 100 on Metacritic 

ASIB Soundtrack: also scores a 100 on metacritic 

:trollga::derpga::bon:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Queen Bitch

"OH MY GOD YAAAASSS GAGA SLAY MAMA. ALBUM OF THE CENTURY. The fact that it's multi-genre is totally brilliant, perfectly blending PC music, disco, rock, dancepop, country and jazz. The collaborations with Miley, Taylor, Katy, Celine, Beyonce, Dame Elton John, Cher & Tony were just perfect, and the vocal cameo from RuPaul was a nice touch. WHEN WILL MADONNA? WHEN WILL ARTPOP ACT II? WHEN WILL ANYONE? WHAT EVEN IS A WIG ANYMORE? YAAAASSS MAMA SCREAMING"

- all Monsters 

mvstraw
1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

The most outstanding piece has to be the duet "I can't hear you" with Selena Gomez while Gaga and Selena are both talking in destinctive whispery voices

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

DJ Whisper Soundï»żs. Selena Gomez who?ï»ż

tenor.gif?itemid=11722030

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Can @PunkTheFunk jump on this thread ASAP please I'm waiting for a masterpiece x

Lady Gaga's sixth studio album "The Marvelous Mrs. Trump" channels the weird and wonderful

By Punk T. Funk, NY Times

maxresdefault.jpg

In a post-Trump, post-Brexit world, the old adage of "expected the unexpected" rings truer than ever. Lady Gaga fans speculated that the GUY-songstress would gift her fans with a classic 'Gaga' album: a long awaited return-to-form, full of glistening pop gems and soaring power ballads. What unfolded instead was something no one could anticipate.

"The Marvelous Mrs. Trump", Gaga's latest musical effort, landed on streaming services like a burning cargo plane full of asbestos. Both critics and fans were left dumbfounded -- mostly by the cover art, which featured Gaga photoshopped into a wedding photo with none other than the current US President. The hashtag #MrsTrump quickly went viral across the globe and received a polarizing reaction from celebrities ("WTF????" tweeted Chrissy Teigen, followed by several poop emojis). Reports emerged that Madonna had collapsed after an attack of laughter, though her management quickly corrected initial reports and confirmed she had actually choked on her own bitterness.

Don't be fooled, however. In order to truly appreciate the genius of this album, it is essential that you let that initial shellshock pass and become immersed in what Gaga has to offer.

The narrative arc of the album reimagines the ex-Queen of Pop as Trump's 2nd and a half wife, sandwiched somewhere between Marla Maples and Melania. The album opens with "Orange Colored Skin", a sultry vaporwave track which details the lust that overtook Gaga's Croatian alter ego "Marlania" when she first set eyes on Trump in a Macy's bathroom. Can't fight the circumstance I'm in; is it a sin to love his orange colored skin? she cries over and over during the bridge. "Grab Me By the Heart", the industrial metal-inspired third track on the album is surely a standout, in which the ghost of Karl Marx visits Marlania in a dream to tell her that Trump is her soulmate. The two lovebirds finally exchange their vows in the SOPHIE-produced "Lock Me Up"; it is quickly apparent that the background instrumentation is completely made up of various fart noises, although this adds a nice flavor to the track.

The musical story takes a zany turn in the second half of the album when the Trumps' marriage begins to crumble, and Marlania hatches a scheme to sell her soul to Satan (voiced by Katy Perry in a surprise cameo) in exchange for an eternity with Trump. Things come to a head in the penultimate track, "Yuge" -- which can only be described as what would happen if Bjork and Weird Al Yankovic had a baby who grew up to be a serial killer, and he was locked in a recording studio.

All in all, this is surely worth a listen.

3.5/5 stars

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Lady Gaga's sixth studio album "The Marvelous Mrs. Trump" channels the weird and wonderful

By Punk T. Funk, NY Times

maxresdefault.jpg

In a post-Trump, post-Brexit world, the old adage of "expected the unexpected" rings truer than ever. Lady Gaga fans speculated that the GUY-songstress would gift her fans with a classic 'Gaga' album: a long awaited return-to-form, full of glistening pop gems and soaring power ballads. What unfolded instead was something no one could anticipate.

"The Marvelous Mrs. Trump", Gaga's latest musical effort, landed on streaming services like a burning cargo plane full of asbestos. Both critics and fans were left dumbfounded -- mostly by the cover art, which featured Gaga photoshopped into a wedding photo with none other than the current US President. The hashtag #MrsTrump quickly went viral across the globe and received a polarizing reaction from celebrities ("WTF????" tweeted Chrissy Teigen, followed by several poop emojis). Reports emerged that Madonna had collapsed after an attack of laughter, though her management quickly corrected initial reports and confirmed she had actually choked on her own bitterness.

Don't be fooled, however. In order to truly appreciate the genius of this album, it is essential that you let that initial shellshock pass and become immersed in what Gaga has to offer.

The narrative arc of the album reimagines the ex-Queen of Pop as Trump's 2nd and a half wife, sandwiched somewhere between Marla Maples and Melania. The album opens with "Orange Colored Skin", a sultry vaporwave track which details the lust that overtook Gaga's Croatian alter ego "Marlania" when she first set eyes on Trump in a Macy's bathroom. Can't fight the circumstance I'm in; is it a sin to love his orange colored skin? she cries over and over during the bridge. "Grab Me By the Heart", the industrial metal-inspired third track on the album is surely a standout, in which the ghost of Karl Marx visits Marlania in a dream to tell her that Trump is her soulmate. The two lovebirds finally exchange their vows in the SOPHIE-produced "Lock Me Up"; it is quickly apparent that the background instrumentation is completely made up of various fart noises, although this adds a nice flavor to the track.

The musical story takes a zany turn in the second half of the album when the Trumps' marriage begins to crumble, and Marlania hatches a scheme to sell her soul to Satan (voiced by Katy Perry in a surprise cameo) in exchange for an eternity with Trump. Things come to a head in the penultimate track, "Yuge" -- which can only be described as what would happen if Bjork and Weird Al Yankovic had a baby who grew up to be a serial killer, and he was locked in a recording studio.

All in all, this is surely worth a listen.

3.5/5 stars

i--

giphy.gif

KatieJudasGaga4
6 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

One of her most surprising collaborations is the song "Generic" featuring The Chainsmokers and Ed Sheeran. The most outstanding piece has to be the duet "I can't hear you" with Selena Gomez while Gaga and Selena are both talking in destinctive whispery voices. 

200.gif

Archived