Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Next Superbowl Halftime..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Ziggy
14 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

No one wants to watch her perform like a 2nd rate drag star who doesnt remember the words for 13 minutes. 

Actually. No. I'm here for it. 

Most lip-sync the performance so it wouldnt be a huge stretch for her to do the show. She probably hasn’t yet because of her meltdown then residency.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
2 hours ago, geopang said:

Queen + Adam Lambert

This I'd love to see! It would be great timing with Bohemian Rhapsody coming out this fall too

Would they play any Adam Lambert bops? 🤔

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Dunk96

I'd love Cher or Britney or P!nk to do the Superbowl at any given point. Anybody but Taylor Swift or God forbid BTS.

Queen Bitch

I want Sia, except she wont actually be there, she will stand backstage and sing and just have Maddie dancing around on the field :huntyga:

Or maybe Miley. Party In The U.S.A. would fit well with Super Bowl

Thonin Dyn
1 hour ago, David Pontrella said:

I just hope its not BTS......Can't stand them!!! 

why would it be them?? no one knows the except Stan twitter

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Arizona Sky

Its gonna be P!nk. She taking a break from her tour this fall through March which gives her time to rehearse and right after she has another US leg which is perfect timing since people will buy tickets right after watching the performance.

1 hour ago, August3 said:

I want Sia, except she wont actually be there, she will stand backstage and sing and just have Maddie dancing around on the field :huntyga:

Or maybe Miley. Party In The U.S.A. would fit well with Super Bowl

i dont see her wanting that kind of exposure

Arturo

The only 2 big pop stars left are Rihanna and Taylor. Everyone else either isnt a big pop star or was and fell completely off to the point where they cant possibly play it.

Since theres such a small pool of people i do feel like we might be getting another rockband or even rapper soon. Drake would be an insane show.

Ariana is doing great right now but 5 years into her career is kind of crazy. I know Bruno did it in 4 but he was a more well rounded star by then.

People that will never touch the stage in my opinion other than for a guest appearance: Britney, Xtina, Mariah

JohnWayne92
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Most lip-sync the performance so it wouldnt be a huge stretch for her to do the show. She probably hasn’t yet because of her meltdown then residency.

It's more than just her lip syncing. It's literally that she is so uninspired now. She barely even hits all the choreo. 

JohnWayne92
31 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The only 2 big pop stars left are Rihanna and Taylor. Everyone else either isnt a big pop star or was and fell completely off to the point where they cant possibly play it.

Since theres such a small pool of people i do feel like we might be getting another rockband or even rapper soon. Drake would be an insane show.

Ariana is doing great right now but 5 years into her career is kind of crazy. I know Bruno did it in 4 but he was a more well rounded star by then.

People that will never touch the stage in my opinion other than for a guest appearance: Britney, Xtina, Mariah

I'm here for Taylor ÷)

Rihanna is too "R" rated for the superbowl. 

Miichael

Green Day please :giveup:😍

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

TheHolyFool

I mean, I think there would be a very good view rate and I would totally watch, however, how is she dancing and performing at the same time? Will she be out of breath? Through some performances I have seen it seems like she sings her heart out but doesn't dance like crazy. I don't follow her as much as others do, so it's just a thought from me. 

EDIT: After further research I feel like she could have potential and would be here to see an Ariana performance at the Super Bowl

KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, Pablo said:

As long as it's not Imagine Dragons or Maroon 5 :poot:

What's wrong with Imagine Dragons??? They're so great live....

Archived