Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nicki Minaj Collaborates With 6ix9ine

Perfume

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Wow, I really thought she'd be doing everything in her power to gloss over the mistake she made supporting her brother (and being called out for it on Remy Ma's diss track) but then she goes and does this? DONE. If you've done any research on 6ix9ine, probably one of the first things you'll ever know about him is how he was convicted for inappropriate dealings with a minor with his friend as his accomplice. And he even lied by saying that he was 17 at the time (as if that makes any difference, like a 17 year old and a 13 year old is normal) when he was actually 18. If you look at other illegal things he did, he also did jail time when he was a minor for assault and selling heroin. And just over a week ago, he was arrested over an incident where he choked a 16 year old in a mall. And as it turns out, he got jumped and robbed a matter of hours ago...probably for everything that I just mentioned.

The guy's a bad egg. There are a ton of new, young, fresh rappers Nicki could have worked with that are a lot more well-known and talented than this waster. Is she trying to sabotage her career or what? This is one of the biggest cases of self-destruction that I've ever seen a rapper do that doesn't involve illegality.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

Her homophobia be on some next level type if undercover and her gay Stans be so stupid they defend her to death. 

Andreu
3 hours ago, Loud said:

my preivous comment was found dead in a ditch

well well

honestly it's not like they collabed after all the mess

ToxicHot

I don't like/support 6ix9ine AT ALL knowing his alleged pedophilia and previous crime, etc. Actually, he's just a f*cking trash artist altogether: terrible flow, no talent, just plain stupid... 

...but I can't at some of you coming for Nicki so hard over this. :smh: I HAVE TO LAUGH. As a stan, I don't necessarily think she should be anywhere near him, but it's obviously too late. Yes, I find it annoying that she worked with HIM of all people but overall she delivered a great verse and the entire song altogether actually isn't that terrible. I thought it would be way f*cking worse. You guys hate her so bad you'll use anything to try and tear her down. That's sad. And it's very evident by now that she will always be made out to be the bad guy, regardless of what she does. I'm sure she got one hell of a check for doing this verse, and what about y'all? :neyde:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Werk
On 7/22/2018 at 12:42 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

Nicki skipped out on a Tyler The Creator song, I Ain’t Got Time, because she “couldn’t think of anything”

Didn't want to see her with my bae Tyler anyways :nails: 

Archived