💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Overrated Pop Girl?

POP2

Most Overrated Pop Girl?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most overrated pop girl?

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

Of the choices, either Taylor Swift or Beyonce.

However, I voted for Taylor Swift, as Beyonce is MUCH more talented imo.

McMonster08

Everyone licks Bey's ass like she's the messiah but let's face it at least the girl can sing and dance VERY WELL.

Unlike Rihanna. And I'm a fan. :bye:

Matangi

based on talent its easily britney imo. everyone on that list either possesses a strong voice, or strong writing skills/some balance between the two (Katy).

DiscoHeaven23

beyonce.

without a doubt.

After the sub-par performance of 4, She just had a REALLLY good PR team that had news outlets write articles about her being this god like artist. It caught on, starting with the BEYONCE era, and still lasts (though it seems to be fading lately). 

Like i remember before 2013, Beyonce was just another pop girl. Society viewed her so differently. 

LOVE JUNKIE
49 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Of the choices, either Taylor Swift or Beyonce.

However, I voted for Taylor Swift, as Beyonce is MUCH more talented imo.

My thoughts exactly. At least Beyonce can sing and dance. Plus Beyonce is pretty decent at pretending to be cool/innovative and Taylor is well.. we all heard End Game :triggered:

on a three day bender

FRANK1991

oh IDK so many:vegas:

Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce :awesome:

but I didn't vote coz I wanted to vote all 3 :lmao:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

LOVE JUNKIE
45 minutes ago, Matangi said:

based on talent its easily britney imo. everyone on that list either possesses a strong voice, or strong writing skills/some balance between the two (Katy).

The sad thing is Britney used to have a pretty strong voice. She also has writing credits on some of Britney and most of In the Zone, Britney Jean and Glory. But yeah I'd agree for most of her discography. As far as Katy... between Witness and Glory I think Glory is better overall (more cohesive/consistent) so Britney at least has better taste in recent years imo. But both flopped pretty hard so I don't think either are all that overrated as of right now :awkney:

on a three day bender

GypsyBabe

Beyoncé, even though she is talented af. 

⚯͛

Archived