Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Comic Con Trailer: SHAZAM! (2019)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Good thing: It is comic accurate

Unsure: Remember when I said that this movie gotta be PG version of Deadpool on other thread? This trailer shows EXACTLY just that! And I am not sure how I feel about that. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

I actually liked this trailer more than I thought I would have. It was fun and light-hearted, which is what a Shazam movie should be.

My one complaint though is that I feel like Jack Dylan Grazer's character is more suited to be Shazam, personality wise. For me, I wasn't totally convinced that Asher Angel's Billy Batson was the one that transformed into Shazam. He sort of went from the "cool, run away, rebel kid" to all of a sudden a fun and a light-hearted guy. 

Other than that, I thought that this was a pretty good trailer.

🖤👹

weed

ooooo I didn't think I'd like it but I did! A potential movie bop (what's the term for movies like song/bop?)

L E O

I LOVE IT! So much like the New 52 version, which I liked very much! Now, the film will probably suffer the comparison to Deadpool, but looks very promising! And Zachary Levi seems to be PERFECT for that role! 

Spoiler

And that Batarang? I squealed. 

River

OMG I actually like it :laughga:

It so easy-going and fun, I can pass it for the outfit, still looks cheap, but I think it's gonna be the best DCEU movie :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Quasi

Umphh I still think Zachary Levi is such a snack. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Teal Ambition

I don't even like any of these superhero movies but anything with Zachary Levi and I'll watch :vegas: It actually looks quite good, reminds me of Deadpool which I actually enjoyed. Zac was honestly perfect for this role, I've always pictured him playing some type of superhero during his career

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition
Just now, Quasi said:

Umphh I still think Zachary Levi is such a snack. 

He is :lolly:

DipuKxKVMAAPMr6.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

duckworth

I really judged this movie before.. I mean look at that costume and the plot's wackiness but they embraced that ridiculous plot and now, I want to see it. :excited2:

FrankGutz

@RAMROD i see u snatching all the DC threads :giveup:   im perchedT for Shazam, if there's a DC movie that shouldnt be dark is this one tbh, i really liked the trailer :diane:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

RAMROD
Just now, FrankGutz said:

@RAMROD i see u snatching all the DC threads :giveup:   im perchedT for Shazam, if there's a DC movie that shouldnt be dark is this one tbh, i really liked the trailer :diane:

I was on when it was first released, just was there on the right time :sis:

Shazam look promising. Hope they wont ruin this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FadMadonsterStan

Am I the only one who found it a bit cringey? And don’t get me stat]rated on the travesty they called teen titans that was so bad and doesn’t do th eorigjnal justice 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

FrankGutz
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I was on when it was first released, just was there on the right time :sis:

Shazam look promising. Hope they wont ruin this

Even though everyone complains about JL movie i actually lowkey liked it

We also have Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad and The Darknight trilogy which i think were pretty good, idk why DC gets so much hate, plus the only thing i hated from SVB was Ben Afflect as Batman but i think they're doing fine, JL wasnt that bad right?

However, i do felt they were trying to emulate Marvel a bit, specially with The Flash character tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived