36 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That was her best visual.

FIGHT ME.

definitely at least one her best visuals, ikr :giveup: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

the fact that she serves visuals like this and that Intel commercial and then shoots her own music videos with only a white backround :emma:

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

the fact that she serves visuals like this and that Intel commercial and then shoots her own music videos with only a white backround :emma:

Don;t forget the FAME commercial as well :giveup:

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

it was ONE video

1e7.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it was ONE video

1e7.gif

but it was the most important one :ohwell:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it was ONE video

1e7.gif

Joanne video as well... No white background, but it was basically a bunch of 'behind the scenes' shots gathered in one

1e7.gif

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Joanne video as well... No white background, but it was basically a bunch of 'behind the scenes' shots gathered in one

1e7.gif

Joanne video is good though, it fit the song. A video MR deserved. 

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

1e7.gif

what do you want? lady gaga killing her boyfriend and burning his body while saying "take my hand, stay joanne"?

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Loud said:

what do you want? lady gaga killing her boyfriend and burning his body while saying "take my hand, stay joanne"?

I'm pretty sure if she worked with someone else, there would've been an actual concept to this video.

Like, 2 Gagas, one of them being Gaga herself, the other portraying Joanne blah blah

1e7.gif

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm pretty sure if she worked with someone else, there would've been an actual concept to this video.

Like, 2 Gagas, one of them being Gaga herself, the other portraying Joanne blah blah

1e7.gif

not you proposing the exact meaning the video has

1e7.gif

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

1e7.gif

mess that's literally what the video is lol

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

mess that's literally what the video is lol

I meant, two Gagas in one scene, Gaga holding JoanneGa's hand etc etc, something where you can really get the meaning, without having to decode a bunch of random shots

1e7.gif

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I meant, two Gagas in one scene, Gaga holding JoanneGa's hand etc etc, something where you can really get the meaning, without having to decode a bunch of random shots

1e7.gif

but that's too obvious, videos are better and fun when there's stuff to decode instead of it being obvious

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Nino said:

Can't wait for the season to finally start :flutter: I bet her acting is so much better than it was back in Marry The Night. Do you guys think this could be the start of an acting career?

I'm also hoping Gaga wins an Oscar for TIHTY and Clinton wins the election next year. I have a really good feeling about both :nick:

Archived